Sixteen

As it kept raining, I had thought I killed him but I missed. He managed to get in before the bullet released.

So many of his man came to get him, taking him to the hospital. I was injured but not as bad as him so I didn't want to be treated I wanted him too.

I knew he could make it.

Y/n- he won't die right?
Guard- the possibility is high, he got surgery not too long ago. He's been through this before and turned out just fine.
Y/n- I wanted to keep my hopes high he would be alive.

I couldn't sit here and be useless. I needed to do something I felt like getting revenge. I wasn't like this, violence wasn't my thing but min really set something off in me.

The pain was unbearable that I had my family come. They rushed and comforted me, " he will be okay sweetie don't think about it too much" my mother said but how can I not think about it.

He blamed himself but truly this was all my fault. He's always saving me but never me to him, I prayed and prayed he made it.

Brother- It's Jake, he'll make it and I promise you that
Y/n- how would you know?
Brother- I brought him once here too, I don't know if he's really told you our history.
Y/n- I want you both to tell me later but I need to kill min
Brother- Don't get your hands messy y/n, this is no game for you. Jake wouldn't want you too. He has poeple for that and their already doing it.
Y/n- what do you suppose I do? Sit here and be useless and wait to hear if my husband is dead or alive.
Brother- that's exactly right but instead hear he made it.

I was really loosing my mind, I walked the hospital. In other rooms were Jake's mam who had been hurt but not as badly as jake. I felt the need to check in on them at least.

As I went back I saw the doctor talking to my family. I ran over there and waited to hear, " you're husband... Made it. A lot of blood loss but he will be fine, a lot of resting will do the trick"

I cried of happiness, hugging everyone to hear such exciting news. I was the first one to go see him, I had to wear this blue suit. Seeing him through the glass window and then Acrually going inside.

I went by his side. Of course he was still alive and breathing, I wanted to hug him and kiss him. But I couldn't, I touched his hand as it was cold.

I was always the cold one and he was the warm one. He always made sure i was warm, this time it was my turn to make him feel my warmth and love.

I kissed his hand as a tear fell on it. " you sacrificed yourself for me way to much. Stop being dumb and let things happen. You should've let me get shot, your more important than me" I cried quietly

Seeing him in this state was not the best thing. I was theb asked to leave since my turn was over. Jake's parents had also come and we were all sad but happy at the same time.

Everyone got their chance to go visit him, since this hospital knew jake and how much power he held they respected us. Jake was transferred to a medical room in his house.

Everyone stayed to talk and questioned me what had happened. I really didn't want to talk about it because it made me feel bad.

Y/n- he got in the way so he could get shot, it all happened so fast.. i
Mother- maybe we shouldn't ask her this can really be triggering for her
Mother in law- you're right. Y/n it's not your fault okay. My son chose to save you so don't blame yourself

I guess they all had a Point right. It was about 3 in the morning by now, I didn't sleep or more like my body refused to sleep. I had to keep an eye on Jake afraid something else could happen.

I just stared at him laying on the bed. I wanted to talk to him, hear his voice, see the way he looks at me with those eyes.

While later

Jake POV

Getting shot wasn't a problem for me but I did have a bit more fear since I was in surgery and maybe that could interfere with this. The last thing I remember was falling in y/ns arms.

My eyes were closed and my body shut out. I could still hear her screams, they were distant though. The rain falling on my face was cold.

As I laid there I then hear another bang, my heart had dropped again, did he shoot y/n too? That's when I passed out.

Waking up again I was in a hospital room. I could only lightly open my eyes, I had made it not surprising but thankful.

My body temperature was freezing but I felt someone warm hand. That instantly made me warmer, it felt like they passed love over to me.

It was a females voice

Ive heard before. The sweet voice giving me a lecture to stop sacrificing myself for her. I knew who it was, her blush pink cheeks, cutest eyes ever and smile to die for.

My precious y/n

My body was still recovering so I fell asleep out of no where. I had a dream that turned into a nightmare where y/n died in my arms. Never would that happen.

That dream felt like it lasted so long because when I woke up again and with a bit more energy. I was in the medical room in my house. Someone was holding onto my hand, as I looked to my side

It was y/n

She was sleeping so peacefully, who knows how long she stayed up. I didn't want to lvoe my arm because that would cause her to wake up.

I needed her by my side forever