Twenty seven

Y/n- war? What are you talking about?
Brother- I'm gonna protect you until jake comes back. His parents declared war on him.
Y/n- well this cant be happening! There should be another way!
Brother- what other way? For you and him to die and give up like that? We defend no matter what!
Y/n- where's mom and dad!
Brother- they fled from here. I gave them a lot of the money I had saved up. We can't risk anything right now, you too need to learn how to shoot.

For a while my brother was teaching me how to shoot and gun properly. He was really impressed on my skills, and just taught me defense moves.

I was worrying for Jake where could he have gone now. " focus y/n! " my brother said but I couldn't. I wasn't at ease with this all happening.

Y/n- get out of here too. Leave with mom and dad, I can't risk to loose you so go.
Brother- I'm fighting by your side y/n. I won't let you die, so protect me too.
Y/n- thank you Julius. We will do our best.

Jake pov
I was furious

More than I could imagine. Knowing my parents wanted to go against me was the least thing I expected. I was aware of my surroundings but we needed to have a quick talk.

I barged through the doors and straight into their meeting room. " SAY IT ALL TO ME NOW" I yelled at them. They were calm and ignored my presence, my father placed his cup of whiskey down and slowly walked over to me.

He stood in front of me and then slapped me. It was pretty rough it knocked me to the floor. I got back up and stared eight at him.

Father- you're no son to me, coming here to disrespect us like that. Preferring some civilian girl over us! Over being a Mafia.
Jake- ALL I DID WAS TRY TO MAKE YOU PROUD! But there wasn't a thing I did that impressed you, I'm tired of it so let's fucking go.
Mother- we would prefer min as a son!
Jake- isn't he your son? The older brother you never told me about? Yea I went through the box full of letters that he would send you every week. I tried to feel bad for him.

The letters contained a lot of things that made me feel bad for him. But after every incident me and him had together slowly made me hate him even more.

I tried to forget about the letters but after coming across one where he said he was going to take me over. He wasn't lying at all, he really did come and ruin it all for me.

Father- Jake. Me and your mother will forgive you if you marry a girl. One of our closest friends is looking for an arranged marriage for their daughter. We would appreciate you if you could sacrifice yourself for this.

I legitimately almsot grabbed the bottle of whiskey to smash it on him. I was done sacrificing myself for them, my whole life they wanted it their way. Not anymore and nor would I ever marry any other girl if it's not y/n.

Jake- I'm not even feeling sorry at the moment nor do I have to think about it because my answer is no!
Mother- Jake, you don't want this for yourself. You really want us to end your life? All of it will go to trash think about it.
Jake- Go ahead. But I rather loose it all then loose y/n. I'm done with both of you controlling me.

There was nothing mroe to talk about with them. I got up to leave but my father spoke. " you walk out those doors without agreeing to the marriage and that girl dies"

Jake- I dare you to try. I'm not afraid of putting a damn bullet through your head.

And I left it at that

I slammed the doors shut and got into my car. I immediately went to y/n and her brother. She could really put her skills to use this time, her brother knew the minds of mafia so I knew she could be safe with him.

When I got there she hugged me right away. She examined me to see if I was hurt but I wasn't. " you need to stop doing this" she gave me a worried look

Jake- I promise I'll stop after I make sure your surely safe my love
Julius- so what now? We go on a killing spree?
Jake- they threatened me but I really need to know if it's for sure. I have my man they'll inform me.

Y/n had cooked us super delicious food, this was our moment to relax and enjoy. Afterwards she showed me her room, there was the purse I had sent her. She had kept it after all this time.

All the lights in the house were off for safety reason. The moon was shining through her window so I could still sort of see her.

She had sat on the edge of the bed and I wanted to feel her touch again, I wanted to feel even more loved by her. Feel her kisses again before I could loose it all.

I got in front of her and pushed her back on the bed, hovering over her. Kissing her hungrily, " my brother is in the house too" she said and it made me chuckle

Jake- guess we'll have to be quiet then
Y/n- how if you go rough
Jake- you got this princess
SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!⚠️ ( SHORT)
We got more on the bed where i unbuttoned her shirt revealing her bare chest. I licked her breast and well as sucked them, she was trying so hard to stay quiet.

Planting kisses on her stomach when I reach her joggers , I wasted no time in taking them off. Along with her underwear. I grab her legs and pulled her closer to me spreading her legs open.

And inserting myself in her. She was so tight but pleasing for the both of us, I was thrusting back and forth so fast I had to control myself too.

I pulled her to the edge of the bed as I got my knees, I made sure she enjoyed this a lot.

We had more fun but we had to stop since I was getting a call from my gang members. We got cleaned up and changed, she tried getting up but her legs were shaking.