Twenty two

I started feeling sick out of no where. So I quickly got home, i didn't want to look back or more like I couldn't either way.

What was I going to do now. Definitely not go with no men, I've learned to not trust at all. Through out the day I started feeling more sick. Maybe from all the stress and much anxiety got me like this.

I told my mom everything, my brother wanted to know as well and so that brought my father in my room too. All that had happened between me and him obviously not too deep but yea.

Y/n- I should've known having a stalker was a red flag, I don't know what I was thinking.
Father- Your human, your bound to make mistakes. As long as you learn from this one.

For dinner my mother made me chicken soup. I feel like that always helps people feel better and it really did. I'm a boss woman, why am I letting him get me like this.

I'm going to hurt him the way he did to me. There's no excuse after all.

Next few days:

I had gotten even worse. I was feeling super sick, weak and everything. My brother decided to take me to the doctors to see what's up. I was so nervous I don't even know why.

Brother- maybe just a stomach bug?
Y/n- hopefully

The doctor came back in and had a huge smile on her face. She said it for herself and even handed me papers. My eyes widened, I gave my brother the papers and even he was shocked.

We got out of there and he hugged me so tight. " this explains you in the bathroom at 2 am " he said to me and I just laughed it off.

He became my personal bodyguard, making sure to get me in the car safely. Before we got home I told him to just let this be on the low for a bit.

When we got home my mother was patiently waiting to hear the news. " I had a stomach virus, she gave me medicine and i should be fine"

My mom nodded. I went to go buy my self a new phone, and just start fresh. I guess I would be having a blessing very soon. My life just got better.

Jake POV

I was sitting in my office super sad and annoyed. I was annoyed at everyone even if they did nothing to me. I wanted to talk to no one absolutely no one but y/n.

I could just go to her house but I don't want to be rude. I lost her forever and it was all my fault, I should've told her the truth to begin with.

That's when randomly min walks in. My guards aimed their guns straight at him but I told them to lower them.

He had the biggest smirk on his face as he came to sit down in front of me. " well before I begin on too why I even came in the first place, my throats a little dry " he poured himself a cup of whiskey and sat back down

Min- what did you think was gonna happen when she found out? You really thought she would forgive you just like those times you hit the clubs?
Jake- It's apart of business, I didn't go do anything else. You've been all up in my business and for what?
Min- I just wanted to see your downfall of course. I did manage to find something out myself, you really are one nasty mf.

At this point I was feeling disrespected, but what did he know that I didn't. For him to be calling me such name must mean something occurred.

Jake- Look I don't have time for bullshit, get to the damn point.
Min- I know how much your thinking of her. This is gonna make you think even more. From night to day such news appeared.
Jake- What are you saying?! Just tell me already.
Min- we'll id like something in return.
Jake- like what? Be fucking reasonable

He looked around my office but nothing seemed to catch his attention. Until he tapped my desk, " where your sitting " I sighed

Jake- I can find out myself. In your dreams buddy.
Min- She's pregnant.

Did I hear him right?

I got out of my seat anf went over to him, " are you playing with me?" He chuckled

Min- I don't waste my time either. But it would fascinate me to see the look on your face after hearing. You've lost not just her but your kid too.

This can't be happening.....