Eighteen

He really didn't want me to get this involved. But I knew he could trust me in doing this good. I had the confidence to proof we can be a team together.

Jake- I'm not going to change my mind. The decision is set, I love you too much to let you do this.
Y/n- why can't you trust me, and let me show you.
Jake- I trust you with all my heart. But this is not about trust, this is too dangerous. You can put your family at risk.

I feel like if it kept insisting he would get frustrated and angry. I needed to find another way but how.
" just how you told me you would love, take care of me and especially protect me. I can do the same Jake , what ever it takes and I'm serious " I said

Jake knew what he had decided and he was going to stick to it. It was a bit after that we were at the dinner table eating. There was much silence and awkwardness going on.

I was thinking too much I still hadn't eaten anything from my plate. " are you not going to eat?" Jake had asked
Y/n- i will

It was just us two at the table too. " if your trying to come up with something to convince me it's not going to work " he stated

He knew what I was even thinking too. This was going to be harder then ever, maybe it will have to be sneakily .

The rest of the night I was on call with my brother, I figured maybe he could tell me something helpful.
" Y/n I agree with Jake, you don't know what your getting yourself into. Just stay out of it"

Y/n- I thought you were going to be more useful then this, you should have given yourself that advice being messing with drugs
Brother- dang that hurt and I'm clean now. I'm not like that and I regret it all the time. By the way when do you plan on getting married it's been time

All of this made me forget about my marriage with Jake. So many people kept telling me to stay out of it and I don't know if that was a sign or not. For now I would just stop and let it flow.

But if I have the chance i would for sure kill min. That was my only goal, I didn't want nothing else but that. " you're right I might as well start planning it"

No wedding before he's dead though.

I was outside in the balcony while I called my brother so I went back inside to where Jake was sitting on the bed on his computer.

He was using his glasses and he looked so fine. This was the man I was marrying? He seemed so focused on work so I got in the bed next to him and just stared at his side profile.

He faced me and got shy. " why are you staring at me with those eyes " he said

Y/n- I'm in love with you that's all
Jake- can you prove it?
Y/n- in many ways.

He placed his computer on the side and came closer to me and hovering over me. " you're still healing Jake "

Jake- I didn't say I was going to fuck you, you just look good waiting for me to do something
Y/n- then why keep me waiting?

He chuckled but before we could do anything, someone knocked on our door. I got out off underneath him startled.

He went to the door and I could barely see but it was a man in a all black suit. Wearing sunglasses and they talked super low. It took a few minutes but it seemed serious.

Jake came back in after shutting the door and straight to his closet. He was getting clothes and out them on. " where are you going?" He looked up and thought about it but didn't say anything to me.

Y/n- are you just going to ignore me like that? I asked you something
Jake- go to bed and don't wait for me
Y/n- that's all? What else do you need me to do huh?
Jake- stop asking questions.

After Being done changing he got guns, " Jake I'm serious tell me what's going on?" He stopped and walked over to me, grabbing my face and smiling at me.

Jake- you look tired so head to bed okay. I'll be back, I love you

He came closer to kiss me but I didn't want it to end. Then one kiss on my forehead before leaving. " wait wait " I said

Jake- I have to go okay
He shut the door, I sprinted over to it. Trying to open it but it was locked. I yelled for him to open it and hitting the door made no difference.

What was happening ?