Twelve

I didn't know if I should answer and so I did, I looked at my brother in so much disappointment.

Min- hey I can't do Wednesday can you meet up right now?
Y/n- uhh... I don't think I can I'm act-
Min- I'll be busy the rest of the week sincerely, can you please?

I felt bad saying no and so I agreed. After I finished talking to my brother and Eating. I made sure I didn't look like I cried and we headed back down stairs.

We finished eating all but I didn't want to seem off.
Mother- where did you guys go?
Y/n- his room he had something to show me and so we kinda of had our own conversation
Father- well eat up

I kept side eyeing him so he just stopped looking at me. My phone rang a lot and I knew it was min, before going downstairs I had to my brother to fake he had a stomachache so I could go to the pharmacy.

Mother- don't we have medicine here?
Brother- Ran out
Y/n- I'll go buy him some then
Jake- let me go with you
Y/n- no you're hurt I'll be Quick

Jake held my wrist but at the end let me go. I would go walking since it wasn't that far from my parents house. I finally answered min

Min- it's been 15 minutes y/n
Y/n- I told you I would take that much time I'm free now where are you?
Min- look to you're right

I turned my head immediately and there in the distance he stood, I had kind of bad eyesight so I went over to him.

He was holding a bouquet of tulips, I was shy since it had been a very long time. " so what was the rush? I'm here now" he stayed quiet for a bit just observing me.

Instead he just smiled, i noticed he had a bruise on his lip I wonder from what.
   " you've gotten even prettier, how have you been?"

Y/n- umm thank you and just doing things nothing much how about you?
Min- well I went out of town for my job now I'm back I heard we live near each other
Y/n- oh really what a coincidence, is there anything else you need I have things to do.
Min- why were you crying? You're eyes are red and puffy
Y/n- I'm going to go now

Before I could turn he stopped me and put the flowers in front of me, I obviously couldn't accept them. " i- ... "

Min- let's talk for a bit longer please? I just missed your voice-

I was waiting for him to finish his sentence until I saw he was looking behind me. I slowly turned my head to see Jake pointing a gun at min.

I got scared and started panicking,
Jake- I finally come across you!

Min smirked and chuckled at jake looking at him in this state meant no good for Jake.
    " okay stop! Jake put that away " I yelled at him

But he wasn't listening to me, " kill me, I'm right here"

Y/n- no NO stop let's go Jake
That's when I was pushed to the side as I fell to the ground, min had pushed me so Jake could shoot him.

Y/n- Jake please don't do this I'm begging you

My back was hurting since it got scraped but I didn't care about that. I got back up and got in between them. " who is he?" Min asked me

Y/n- he's my husband, why were you in a rush to see me
Min- Im you're stalker too. But for Four years I had my eyes on you but you only noticed Jake. I could hear everything through YOURE phone. I knew Jake would come along too since he could do the same. WHYD YOU GO WITH HIM HUH??

Jake- Do not raise you're damn voice at her I'll put a bullet through you're head!
Min- pull the trigger than! Do it or wait you can't that's why you're like this.

I think he was referring to Jake's condition. I had many questiones and needed explanations. I kept telling Jake to let's go but he didn't want too.

Min- be honest can you really protect her?
Jake- I'm positive I can, you should ask yourself that because what happened to Jennie?

That got min super furious and almost lost his mind. We were causing too much noice that the neighbors came out, finally at the end we went our own ways.

Jake took the flowers from me and threw them at min, then pulled me closer to him. We then left back to my house, I didn't even know what to say.

But of course we had to act normal.

After making up more lies, we decided to go back home. He didn't even want to look at me, I should be angry at him too but I felt sorry for doing this behind his back.

Should I be angry or sorry?

I couldn't handle the silence and tension in the car so I pulled over.
    " why are you ignoring me?" I said to him

Jake- we can have this conversation at the house.

I think he was aware that fighting in the car could end bad so I agreed and arrived at the house, but as I tried to help him he went by himself.

Y/n- seriously?

He nodded and kept limping. I sighed and almost left there and then. I followed right behind him in the house and all the way to his room.

Jake- we both are going to have disagreements and agreements, you can start.
Y/n- why the fuck did you sell drugs to my brother?
Jake- that's why y'all left to his room huh? He told you I was his drug leader? He stopped he's clean now
Y/n- does it look like that's fucking matters? He's underaged Jake! Who are you really?

Jake- you know exactly who I am. Gangster you can say, and it's business y/n I didn't know he was your brother I only found out a bit ago. He's done things you aren't aware of.
Y/n- I don't want to know okay! Just for the money huh?

I wanted to scream but I kept my cool and sighed loudly. " it's not just me running this, you have to understand it's a corporation in this game" he stated

Y/n- what else do I not know? You have a fucking kid hidden?
Jake- I'm crazy but not that crazy sweetheart. You tell me why you would ever meet up with a dude you barely even talked too?
Y/n- ( sigh) I was pressured into it okay!
Jake- why are you putting excuses?
Y/n- you saw the messages why are you even asking? That's another thing why in the world would you do that? You knew who he was and didn't tell me?

Jake- you trust me?
Y/n- yea yes I do but-
Jake- there's no but's, trust and loyalty okay beautiful?

I- I need to be away from you right now.
" do you really though? I told you I needed you and you need me just as much" he talked me out of things and I was stupid for falling for him so easily

Y/n- you get your thoughts together and I'll get mine