Seventeen

I just admired her beauty, but I suddenly got flashbacks of what had occurred. I knew my gang had my back but I wasn't yet informed on what else had happened.

Slowly y/n woke up and she had bags under her eyes, she was extremely tired. " I went to sleep?" She questioned and I just chuckled because she was so cute just waking up.

Y/n- wait... YOUR AWAKE!!!

She jumped out the of chair super surprised. I don't think she could believe what she was seeing, I wish I could jump with her too.

Jake- I didn't do too bad right?
Y/n- don't ever do that again. Stop being dumb
Jake- I saved you, that's all that matters
Y/n- it's my fault this happened. ... thank you so much but please don't ever put yourself at risk for me
Jake- your welcome and I'll listen to you for everything else but this. I told you I would protect you until the end.

Y/n POV
For now it was just me taking care of him. I didn't mind doing that, I stayed by his side whenever he needed help. To eat, sleep and other things.

Jake- I'm sorry I'm making you do this
Y/n- why would you be sorry? I'm returning to you for doing that for me.

A bit later

I knew I shouldn't be getting involved in things like this but I wanted too know. Jake's gang members were here at the house discussing matters.

I leaned against the doorway to listen and see what they were talking about. " Lee Min is trying to flee from here but due to many accounts of murder, theft and much more it's become complicated for him"

Guy 1- then that will be our chance to attack, do you really think he knows this has become war?
Guy2- Wether he knows or not he knows deep inside he made one of the worst mistakes in his life.
Guy3- We'll take revenge for Jake. Not matter what

They had planned things out, I thought maybe this was my opportunity to join in. " he tricked you the first time, what makes you think he won't do it again?" I said

It went dead silent

They all turned their heads at me like I was some imposter. I think they were too shocked and confused what I was doing there.

Guy1- you shouldn't be here. You should be by Jake's side.
Y/n- Just by his side? Is that really all I'm useful for?
Guy2- you really don't know what you're talking about, this isn't a game y/n. It's real life
Y/n- I realized that when Jake was shot. I'm not scared no more, I want to defend Jake just like you guys.
Guy3- Miss, why don't you go bake something does that not interest you?
Y/n- Of course you would say that. Put my skills to the test.

They were definitely debating it. But I managed to convince them, Jake would not allow me do this at all. But I want to prove to him that I'm capable of being able to protect him as well.

They took me to a shooting room where they gave me a target to shoot at. This was my second time holding a gun, the first time was to kill min but clearly I failed.

I knew I wasn't good, but if I told them that they wouldn't even bother talking to me.

Guy1- just breath and shoot
Y/n- I know!

I got a got a good grip on the gun and aimed it. It was a glass bottle, if I didn't shoot it I would be done for. " in how many bullets should I break it?" I asked

Guy2- 1
Guy1- don't listen to him, but if your truly good 1-3 just try your best

I pulled the trigger and hoped in those few seconds I traveled through the air it would break. I shut my eyes in embarrassment knowing it didn't break.

( glass shattered)

I opened my eyes back up to see how the glass bottle was broken into bits of pieces. " not bad" they all said and continued giving me all types of tests.

Some I didn't get the first time but almost right away. That's when they all go silent and place their heads low. I turned around to see Jake standing there eyeing me down.

I had the gun in my hand, I put it down but didn't know what to do. Obviously I couldn't lie about this but maybe lead something else to it.

Jake- all of you get out.. and Now!

I thought that meant for me too as I walked he put his hand out without looking my way. I sighed knowing I wasn't going to get out of this. He would understand me though, he isn't harsh on me.

Jake- what were you thinking y/n?
Y/n- what do you mean? I just wanted to watch how guns worked.
Jake- oh really shooting up glass bottles and using a dagger seems like you were JUST watching.

So he had been watching this whole time....?

Y/n- it's not a big deal
Jake- Acrually yes it is y/n. I don't want you to ever hold a gun or have the idea of gaining interest in this.
Y/n- You can't stop me from doing this! Why won't you let me?
Jake- I don't want you to get your hands messy for me or anyone. This isn't the world you want to get yourself in!
Y/n- I'm in it already! I'm by your side, your problems are mine too!! We can do this together just have trust

Do you trust me?