Twenty

I started panicking and gasping for air because I felt so stupid. This was once happening again, why would she follow me.

I got there as fast as I could but the lights were taking forever. I knew I was taking a very long time, the pool could be filled up by now.

When I got there rushing inside, no one was there to stop me. But going to where the actual pool was where I stopped myself from going any further in.

Y/n was lying on the floor but the one giving her cpr looked familiar.

It was Min....

He saw me walk in but didn't stop and kept helping y/n. This wasn't a moment to fight even though I had a lot of anger for him.

We both kind of stood there in disbelief, we were both too late. " if I would've known you had created a set up I would've met y/n before you"

Is what min had to say to me. I didn't say anything back because I wasn't going to stand there and deny it. But no one will understand it's not how I truly feel about the situation.

Min- does she even know the truth?
Jake- she overhead yes. This is not-
Min- Were you even going to tell her? I'm no one to judge but all this to prove yourself?
Jake- I see her differently, I actually fell in love with her. I have protected her havent I?

Min pointed at her state " that says it all buddy" he stated very disappointingly. That's when y/n starts coughing the water, my instinct was to help her but min stopped my and nodded not too.

It took her a few minutes to remember and recognize. Where she was. That's when she looked up at me and backed up. Even more when she saw mom next to her.

Y/n- were y'all even against each other this whole time?
Min- We have and still are, that's not important right now how do you feel?
Y/n- both of you get away from me. I don't want to see either of you

Min had backed up and gave her space but I needed to talk to her and truly explain. " y/n.... I'm sorry I-"
Couldn't even finish my sentence without tearing up myself. I felt like trash and such a jerk.

Y/n- Jake you played your part well enough. I knew my parents were right.
Jake- You don't understand-
Y/n- I understand all of it jake, EVERY SINGLE PART.

She got up from the ground and walked out the building slamming the door. I was going after her but min had already done so.

Should I give her space or not let her go. I removed my wet coat and ran after only to see min wrapping his jacket around her. Then both of them walking to a car which I supposed was his.

I punched the door is frustration, I myself was turning crazy. I couldn't watch her leave with some other guy.

I ran after but they had drove away. I kept walking when I stepped on something, it was the ring I had given y/n. This just broke me even more.

I called my parents and arranged a quick meeting with them. " this isn't a set up at all, I am in love with her. Insanely in love with her, she's everything I want" I impatiently said to my parents.

Mother- you really want her go and get her.
Father- I think she made us learn a lesson, be a man and don't cry. If she was really yours Whyd you let her go with him?