24 || Wet Dreaming?

Love on the Brain - Rihanna
𓆩𓆪
Evie

Clubbing.

It's something I've grown accustomed to since college. I may not be of legal age to get in but that doesn't mean I can't look the part, flash the bouncer a fake, a smile, and be on my merry way into the flashy atmosphere.

I've been doing this since my junior year of highschool. I may have gotten caught once or twice, but other than that, my record's pretty clean.

Lights probe from the ceiling above and I'm far enough into the night to be a little tipsy, bodies pushing and swaying around me to the music.

My body is hot and the outfit I have on makes me look good. It's tight fitting and accentuates everything.

Had it not been for my heightened senses, I would miss the contact making its way around my waist. Brawny and solid hands slide around to the front of my stomach, pulling me into an even stronger chest.

My back hits pure muscle and the grip securing me to whoever I'm in front of makes my entire body flush in heat. "Having fun?" Their voice, low and sensual, floats into my ear with ease.

More now that you're here, I think to myself.

Whoever they might be.

A satisfied hum leaves my lips as their hands start to roam. Yet the contact feels the least bit unwanted. It's weirdly comforting.

Their hands are warm, or maybe it's just my body temperature from being surrounded by so many people. Coasting from side to side they hug me closer to their own front, and I can feel their lips hovering over the shell of my ear.

At this point I've comfortably sunk back into them, and realizing that I'd never do that unless I was familiar with the person, I take the opportunity to spin around.

In doing so, I practically jump out of my skin until I'm torn out of my dream so frantically, all I'm left to do as I sit up is gasp.

And panic.

There was a lot of panic.

Because there was no way in hell I was just dreaming-basically wet dreaming-about Alex.

What in the world is wrong with me?

Out of every other guy the general female population considers hot, he was the one my brain had to choose for that scenario. Why? Just why is my brain so stupid?

That was probably the worst way to wake up from a nap and I hope to God that it doesn't happen again. It can't and it shouldn't happen again.

Ever.

Dragging my hand across my face I pull the blanket off of me and feel around for my phone, finally finding it halfway across the bed. I quickly head into my contacts and call someone I desperately need to tear me away from my thoughts.

She answers on the second ring. "Hello my favorite human being."

I tiredly sigh, "Hi Reese,"

"Uh oh," she interrupts. "What's wrong with you?" she asks, clearly picking up on the tone of my voice.

"Nothing, just...are we going to the mall today or not?"

She's quiet for a moment and I take the silence to roll off the comforter and sit at the edge of the bed. "It's definitely not nothing, but when do you want me to come pick you up?"

"Now." I tell her. "Please."

"Wow. Is this like a state of emergency Evie?" I can hear her moving around on the other end as she questions me.