III

Lian continued to caress the boys face. he cant believe that his singer was there all along. mission after mission, he was pulled into it with a formidable string that he could not get away from. now, he knows why.

 now, he knows why

his beloved.

his other half was waiting for him after all of this time.

hes wondering what could his singer had gone through before he even came to his rescue.

the hacking team is already on the job retrieving almost all of the deleted files from the database of that lab. the financer of that lab was already captured and already at the core for his grandmas enjoyment. a few hours from now hell have the final report of this operation. hell know for sure about his singers background.

hes a bit rough earlier to him. he knew it. he can see the red bruise on his singers wrist. he might have used a bit too much of a force on him to calm him down. hes not sorry since it was necessary but he suddenly felt abhorred by what he had done. he swore an incoming swat on his head will be earned later when the family sees it. he just hopes his singers a fast healer.

seeing that the boys breath evened out in his sleep. he slowly stood up and went out of the cabin. theyve been airborne since a little bit more of 2 hours ago and still got a number more to go. theyre having a direct flight from the mission site to their familys personal tarmac. its a total of 12 hour flight but lian was very much unbothered since all that fuss was for his discovery of his singer.

"prepare for your masters bath. hes still sleeping. dont bother him." he said to a stewardess. as soon as the stewardess is out of sight confirming his command, he turned toward the rows of people in front of him "now, heed my words. all of you are not allowed to talk to him. if you must, talk to me. again, me not... him. if he feels uncomfortable for the rest of this flight, kiss all your licenses and future moneymaking ventures goodbye. are we clear?" lian said to the crew and his personal team who are aboard the craft. they are all convened at a meeting room up on the second floor together with the pilots. this craft is all on A.I. thanks to his grandmas influence on their tech. nevertheless, it still needs supervision from the pilots to accurately input initial and final commands.

"clear, master." they chorused.

an hour into the meeting, lians laptop dings for an email notification. finally, the report from the i.t. team came through.

as the other members deliberate on the final procedures on the mission they were just in, lian brushed through the contents he specifically asked of the team where the report came from.

turns out, the boys code is Project K-072501 also known as K. hes the only remaining blood source for the whole entire drug operation. it was reported that before there were at least twenty of them who passed the tedious experimentation on their bodies. they scattered and clumped into a cluster then distributed into locations but ever since the raid started, its as if the sources had slowly deteriorated or if not died and decommissioned. its as if they were poisoned of some sort. theyre mobile at first since theyre many but ever since K was the only one remaining, hes been siphoned every other hour to keep up with the demand of the drug syndicate. he was kept there in his capsule for almost 7 years already.