XII

"yan, home?"

"not yet, my dear." lian approached his singer with aiko still in his arms and kissed the top of his head making the younger one cower a bit from the gesture.

"stay?" he said hugging the tot tighter to him as if asking for permission to let him stay and play longer with the rest of the family. those puppy eyes though really made the man lay the world for him.

the joy and peace that lian saw in those eyes made him make a comparison to the void and dull look that the boy had when he got him out of that wretched facility. how could he reject the idea of giving him the love that he rightfully deserved?

 how could he reject the idea of giving him the love that he rightfully deserved?

"sure, baby. well be staying the night so... play... just... dont forget about me, okay?"

"pffftt.... silly... thank y-you...." kuea said but what comes after made lian look at the boy with genuine affection.

lians face where kueas lips touched remained scorching hot

lians face where kueas lips touched remained scorching hot. he cant help his hand to wander over it and look at the giggling boy beside him slowly running away from him.

"eeeeeeiiiii!!!" exclaimed someone in the room. there he saw his uncle rin smacking his mate leg with force looking at him. "aaaw.... our lian is all grown up!"

this made lian snapped out of his trance and walked over to where his teasing singer and nephew was. leaving the other gossip to all their hearts content.

------------------>>>>>

night fell, kuea finally was ushered back to their sleeping quarters in the castle. castle, yes, mansion? thats way smaller. generations had passed over the threshold of this castle and had made renovations and innovations that made this once simple ancestral house into something that could come out of a high end magazine.

"youre back." lian said looking up from his pad after sifting through any important emails.

"uh-hm... aiko... sleep..."

"he finally let you go, huh. did you know ayberk deliberately made you his nanny without asking for your consent?"

"its... okay... lovely..."