XVI

a/n: 

hi my lovely readers!

so sorry for release this chapter sooooo late... i spent my holy week in bed sick... so sorry... i hope this chapter will satisfy your eyes and anticipation from the previous chapters happenings...

thanks for understanding y'all.

love lots,

Kheinnox

--------------------------------->>>>>

lian stroked him gently on his shaft down to his base up to his tips. delighted that the boy did not disappoint, he began to release his pre cums.

"wh-why is it wet? what is it?" embarassed to look down, kuea only focused on lians face.

"its your pre cum, love. its natural to have this when youre this hard already. it means youre feeling good. what do you exactly feel?" lian asked out of curiosity.

"it still uncomfortable down there but something behind me makes me want to scratch."

"your back?"

"n-no... th-there..." flimsily, kuea lifted his hand and pointed down under his balls.

"oh..."

"what? what is it?"

"this..." lian reached for it and it made kuea gasp his breath out. feeling the tingleness and itchiness at the same time he felt wet somewhere.

"yan..."

"its okay, love. youre an omega. its natural you leak down there, too."

"but... but its dirty down there..." kuea nearly wants to cry out. why is lian touching there? thats a dirty area.

"not this time, love. when your body craves for me..." lian whispered on kueas ear making this other close his eyes in a high only his mates voice can give. "your body automatically give way for me. its how an omegas body operates when theyre  in their mating period."

"mating... us... yan..."

"slowly, love. im a vampire, not your kind. all other alpha wolf would have rammed into you, no holds bars but thats not me, my dear. i tend to condition..." lian kissed kueas neck leaving a mark here and there. the vein that he would very much like to penetrate soon seems to be so inviting hes already salivating. he cant deny the monster inside him. he cant deny the hunger he has for his singer. his life bringer. his heart. "my singer to the very best his body can be so it wont hurt you no matter what we do. youre so precious to me, my kuea. my life. though i tend to be too much of a control freak, when it comes to you, i crumble my love. have mercy on this unbeating heart." lian said as he massaged his left hand on kueas shaft and the other rimming the boys entrance which is already making a pool of slick on the sheets.

"mmmnhhh..." kuea moaned. he cant stop the feeling of the peak coming. lian heard and felt the impending burst of his singer and made a quick job of it making the other go limp on his shoulder.

"were not done yet, love. were just getting started." lian cooed at the boy on his shoulder. kuea seemed to pass out but when he jostled out of his place to place himself in between kueas legs, kuea stirred, startled at the sight.

"wha-what are you doing?"

lian decided not to answer and just show him. he delicately licked the cummed tip of his singers shaft and slowly sucked his way in down to his base, making the quite limped cock come alive again in a split second.

"haaaahnnngh... yan..."

"put your knees up, love." lian assisted kuea in doing so. "tell me if it hurts. if it does ill stop whenever you want me to, okay?"

"hmmm." kuea could only not in response. the euphoria he felt from only his mates mouth made him want to have more. and its still itchy down there, too. why is that so?

"take a deep breath." lian said and when kuea did, he inserted one finger inside his finger. so slippery as he is because of his natural lubricant, it went unsurprisingly in without much friction.

"aaah.... sss..."

"hurt?"

"no."

"im gonna move it. tell me to stop anytime, love." lian said quite worried that it might truly be hurting him but seeing the blush on his singers face made him want to ravish him more.

loving the scent his singer releases, lian went back to his singers shaft all the while making short slow movements on his inserted finger. moans after moans came from the boy beneath him, making lian painfully harder than he already is. all the torture he could muster just for the ease of his boy, he could only imagine.

"m-more..."

"hmm?" feeling drugged with his singers scent made him ask him again.

"more... itchy... inside..." kuea frustratingly said. it became too slow of a torture now. he wants more. inside... its still unbearably itchy. he doesnt know what to make of it but he knew only lian could reach it.

"breathe..." lian then inserted another when he did as he was told making the other squirm under him. "easy there, love." lian made his way up to the boy and placed a tender kiss on him.

feeling secured in his mates arms again, kuea felt terribly hot. not only on outside of his body but inside as well. every grind of lians fingers inside him stirred every sleeping cells of pleasure inside him. he didnt even remember when he unconsciously lifted his feet and draped it over his mates body making the access more liberating.

the tender kiss that his mate given kuea, turned into a raving, hungry one. its not enough.

"m... mo...re.." kuea uttered in between lians lips.

ever so obliging mate, lian abruptly inserted another making the other gasp in surprise...

"aaargh!" kuea shouted out of the blue. lian knowsnits not out of pain but out of pleasure as he finally reached that itchy spot that kuea has been feeling earlier. evidently, kueas hips started to answer his every thrust.

never felt that jolt of electricity that run throughout his body before in his lifetime, kuea moaned louder. every thrust his mate made with his fingers, his hips reciprocate.

"yan... please..." kuea looked at his mates darkening face, he recognized the restraint his lian made for himself. "in me... please..."

with that begging, lian dislodged himself from his singer and put himself in between stroking his angry cock.

lian kissed kuea again...

"i cant stop when i start doing this part, love. hope you understand." lian said on kueas neck with all the remaining control that he has, his fangs are already itching that neck to claim his singer.

"ple..ase... take... me..." kueas eyes started to leak tears in frustration.

"ready?"