CHP 1-The Crashing

^Jane's outfit in the image^

*Jane's POV*

"Hmph, Here i am, finally"I mutter while i checkout my new highscool. Woodlands highschool. "Looking more like Hogwarts.Aah, cant even come up with their own structure huh." I wonder while walking into the metallic  rusty door which security guards opened up for me.

"Couples here and couples there. I hope this highschool is not like what i imagined, more like what i heard about it"I keep on muttering while walking upto my class. The structure was more like concrete brick walls. Metallic lockers infront of each of the respective classrooms.

"One thing you have to remember is that stay away from people there. They are more like demons walking around the entire campus. Bump into one, and your life is a living hell. Altho, if you are lucky enough , you might even have you first kiss there " Kaylee explains while giving me a wink and information about the Woodlands Highschool.

Back to the present day, I stop infront of a wodden door with a square glass frame right in the centre. I could see all of the pick-me girls and their clingy boyfriends surrounding near the right cornered table of the classroom. I open up the door and all the eyes were on me. All of them. "I hate it already" i whisper under my breath. I could probably sense them gasping and talking about me.

"Ew look at her dressing sense"A girl with blonde wavy hair yells while laughing. "Karen" i whisper while settling into far left cornered table, still feeling all those big circular eyes wandering near me.

i was wearing my turtle neck crop beige colored top and black straight jeans with a brown short lounge coat. And my black bag with a few dingling charms on it.As usual , i was wearing my black mary janes boots. I love my outfit, atleast i am not craving for guys touching my pussy like those girls are.What a start, wheww.

"Hello everyone, settle back into your seat, we shall start with our lecture."A woman in her , approximately 40s? speak up. She had short,straight brown hair, and was wearing a black pencil skirt with a tucked in rose colored shirt and was wearing black colored pencil heels.

I quickly check up my schedule to see her name and there it was- Miss Shaylee. As i continued reading my next lecture, "Before i continue, i would like you all to introduce to our new transfer student, Jane Noronha . Please come here darling and give us your introduction."

God, not this. Introductions. Not my thing at all.My anxiety always kicks in and i always fumble. Great then, First impression will be lasting. Not that i care.

i walk upto near ma'am and stand, clearing my throat i let out random words out of my mouth-" Hi! My name is Jane. Jane Martin. Nice too see you all!" i complete. Nice to see you all, my foot.I head back to my seat and open up the text book. 

3 hours later.

The bell finally rang.It was finally lunch break. I have been literally waiting up for this my entire time. Lunch breaks and Physical Education lectures are the only times i can stay away from people and read my book. 

I shoot up from my seat,pack my bag and rush out of my classroom. I was looking for the 'Staff room' but i couldnt see one. I checked the school map on my phone and ... it was still not understandable. Whilst i was trying to understand the map and find the required room i bump and stumble falling exactly onto my ass. Ouch leaving out an audible squeak.

As i get up and brush off not so visible dirt off my clothes , only to realise i bumped into... a guy. Who was apparently looking like a month starving predator ready to eat its prey. My eyes fall down to his lips. He was... smirking? Jerk. 

I keep my mouth shut trying to avoid any further interactions and keep looking forward. 

"Oh look who is it? A new student " His friend says. 

"Must say she is extremely gorgeous. Hello sweetheart." His another friend says while trying to remove messy strands of hair from my face. 

My cheeks heat up (I always start blushing when a guy touches me so its nothing new).I wack his hand off from my face. I know martial arts and defensive methods but i won't use them here, not right now, when i can definitely avoid them.

I started moving past them when suddenly i felt a grip on my hand, and in no moment, i was whisked and turned and definitely collided to a layer of thick fat sculpted muscles. My cheeks are shades of bright red now. I can feel it.

I look up and move my eyes directing towards his.He gives back a lazy, sultry gaze into my deep brown pupils. He had Russette brown colored eyes and i can definitely dive and drown into them if  given a chance so. Anyways...

"See i dont care whoever you are and nor am i interested in knowing you or your pets besides you.I was looking out for the 'staff member room' and you got in my way so bymistake bumped into you. I am already running late, so let me go" i give out a warning glare to him.He did not give two fucks about it. WOW. 

"You talk way too much kitten"He says while giving me a sly smirk.Shit, thats hot.

 BUT, KITTEN? Kitten my foot. "You know what?"I came a step closer pushing him back a little. he seemed surprised. Good. "If you want your bones in tact and at place while still having 32 teeths left in your mouth, safe and sound, get out of my way.Or you want have that charming looking face of yours in the next 10 mins" I yell. 

I could possibly see all of the girls in my view gasping. Thats the moment i understood. He was the famous freaky deaky of the highschool. Great. Just great. 

"Not just a kitten, but an angry kitten that one. And thanks for calling me charming, i see how u see me.Alright, its your first day here , so i dont want to make it miserable."He says while leaving my hand and taking a step closer.

I could probably feel the heat radiating through his body and the urge to touch him is way too high but i need to control myself right now. 

He came a step closer while bringing his mouth towards my right ear "Welcome to hell kitten.I'll be more than happy to please you or lets say welcome you."He completes while giving me a peck on the ear. That small movement ignites thousands of sparks through my body and if i stay 5 more seconds, there will probably be a white hot pool in between my thighs.

"And my name is Jake. Jake Lively." he yells while his voice was echoing in the corridor.

I rush past them and head straight towards the 'staff room' avoiding as my humans as possible.

i sigh."What a day" Bump into one, and your life is a living hell. i repeat her words.

A/N: Heres the first chap and it turned out pretty good. Let me know you thoughts about it!

*Comment your thoughts/suggestions.

*Please vote if you like the chap by far.

~XOXO~

Author ^^