CHP 6- Wounds

*Jane's POV*

Ring ring ring 

The bell finally rang indicating the dismissal of everyone from the class.I packed up my bag and plucked in my earphone and played my favourite song.

"Chinchilla and her song. I love it"

*Song starts playing- Little girl gone*

"Hey"One of the girls from the class came upto me and greeted. I noticed her a few times, she is a quiet type of girl.

"Hey" I reply removing the earphone from my right ear.

"My name's Emma, nice to meet you Jane"She gives me a twinkling smile.Her aesthetic was totally opposite of mine.

"Hi emma" I give a soft smile.

"Uhm, I dont wanna make this awkard but can we be friends?"She asks.

I give a soft laugh and say" Obviously and dont worry you are not at all awkward."

"Oh haha, saved myself i guess"She replies.

"So what are u doing now Jane? Like do you have any plans right now?"

"Not really, i was just heading back home"I reply

"Oh okay, i see."

"Sorry i am bad at conversing J! Oh, is it fine if i call you J?"She questions with concern in her brown eyes.

"Oh yes absolutely, back in brazil, all of my friends used to call me J" I comfort her.

"Oh alright!! What song re you listening to by the way?"

"Little girl gone "

"By Chinchilla, right"

"Absolutely, correct!" I reply

"Here" I hand over my right side ear phone to her and we start listening to the song from the beginning. 

We passed only 2 classrooms by now, even a turtle could beat us at the pace we were walking.

...

"OH FUCK" I yell as something sharp and thick collided with the back of my head and i fall down on my knees. 

I turned around immediately only to notice a blondie holding a metal bar "She hit me with that , why?" I mutter while tears start to trickle from my eyes due to the sudden hard impact on my head.

I get up and clean up myself and gave out a hard slap across that blondies face leaving my hand print on her right cheek to let her know she messed up with the wrong girl.

Everyone started hooting and shouting , fueling the fire.

"Who the fuck are you and why did you do that?" I yell while questioning her.

"Jane, dont stress out much, you are bleeding, oh god"Emma speaks while whimpering. I could see her crying as well, i give her a glare and turn back to the blondie.

I touch the back of my head with my palm and i was horrified at the sight. I hate blood. I cannot stand it at as my panic attack starts kicking in. My entire my palm was drenched in blood. 

Oh god

I help myself to straighten my mind and blink a couple of times to clear out the blurry vision. 

"Oh hey fucker. I am Leah, closest friend of the guys -ash and connor and my love Jake. You hit them so bad that jake is bleeding and ash cannot get up by himself."She replies to my question.

I can literally hear everyone gasping in shock. 

"Leah, hear me out, apologise right now for what you did and i will let you go safe and sound. I hope you dont wanna ruin that face of yours." I glare back with a dark gaze.