CHP 10- Sensation

*Jane's POV*

(WARNING- Cussing, sexual interaction, slow burn)

"You look..." Connors gazes my body from head to toe.

"Amazing" He mutters with a smirk on his lips.

"Thank you"I reply back with a faint smile.

"So... Shall we go?" I twist my head towards emma,ash and jake only to see all of them looking back at me. Ash's mouth was dropped till the seabed, emma was in awe whilst jake was gazing at every inch of my body. Boy... He looks hot when he's all wet. 

I shake my head hastily keeping aside all the nasty thoughts. 

"Uhm, can yall stop looking at me like that, its uncomfortable. Hehe" I say them while wrapping arms around my body. Ofcourse its uncomfortable when 8 Eyes are constantly looking at you. 

"Uh yeah. But got to say, you look.." Asher says . "Sexy" Emma completes. "Baby girl, you look so hot, i bet there'll be 1000s of guys here already dying to get your socials. Or already eager to marry you i bet." Emma says, fueling the burning fire within Jake at the m

"Mhmm" Ash nods with a smirk on his face while Jake was getting irritated by Ash's vulgar comments towards me. He gives out a death glare in the direction of Ash and I could already see and totally flushed guy.  "Come on all, shut up" My cheeks heat up. 

In no moment, Connors picks me up in bridal style." Ready to get wet?"

"Huh" I try to not think of the sentence in double meaning.

"One, two, three" he throws me right into the water, the sudden yeet left everyone shocked.

"OMG hahahhaha" Connor starts laughing. 

"Here i come" He says , splashing himself right into the water.

I start laughing with him.

"Lets gooooo" Ash yells sinking himself in the waters as well.

Emma and Jake follow up right behind him.

*After sometime*

"Its enough for today. J, you gonna catch cold if you stay any longer." he says while looking towards me.

"She wont. Dont worry this much" Jake says glaring right into Connors soul.

"Hmph" I mutter.

"Lets go connor. I might catch cold, you are right." I glare back letting Jake know that i CAN take care of myself.

"Alright" 

Connor and I get out while splishing and splashing water at each other. I did not even notice how happy i was until now. 

The 3 followed us out of the water.

"I will stay a little bit longer here, like this."Ash says while pulling emmas hair getting her irritated. "Me too" Connor and Emma reply in sync.

"Alright, i will go get changed, let me know if you guys want something , i'll bring on my way back."I say,picking up my bag.

"Sure." Emma replies while having a hand fight with Ash.

I chuckle and leave.

...

I open the door and enter into the 3 storey bungalow. I run upto the room i earlier was in when i came to change my attire.Before getting ready for a bath, i look upto myself in the mirror to see how imperfect i look.

"You know, i love to see flaws of myself.Makes me feel more confident. Hmm" I mutter while i trace my fingers on my abdomen.

I twist around to get a full view of my side profile. I run towards the speakers and start playing music. I dont know what song it was but twas pretty good to listen.