CHP 8- Friend or Foe?

*Jane's POV*

*Alarm rings*

"Oh" I whisper while waking up with a hand on my forehead. I look up at my alarm.

"6.30 am" 

"6.30 AM????" I yell in shock. "I have been knocked out for the pst 12 hours straight. Boy what?" 

I get up quickly only to fall back and i realise that yes, i was wounded. "I am gonna dig that bitches grave. ouch" I hold my back and try hopping to reach the bathroom. After 5mins of my struggle, i reach the bathroom, turn on warm water and clean up myself.

i wore my simple outfit again. My green parachute pants , white tube top, my jordans and a cap. Few accessories to match up with my attire.Picking up the highschool bag i head downstairs.I was carefully looking at each and every step so that i dont trip and end up at a hospital today.

"Hey, good morning jane!" He greets.

I look upto see a well dressed manly man connor sitting on the couch.

"Why are here? And that too and this time?"I question him taking my last 3 steps of stairs.

"Ahh well. You" He points at me.
"Are injured and as i figured out, the bus is going to be crowded . You might hurt yourself, so i came here to pick you up."he replies.

"Huh, concerned about me, fake ass" I whisper under my breath.

"Its okay, you dont have to worry about me i can go by myself and do things on my own. I am not disabled so cut the worries out."

"Oh lord. Cant you just shut up and listen to anyone else first like a good girl." he speaks while rushing towards me to lend some support as i wasnt able to walk on my own.

He grabs my by waist and pulls me closer towards his side and helps me to walk.

"Huh" I look up at him.

He scoffs. "Let me help you having your breakfast" 

He helps me walk towards the stool near the table . i scoot trying to sit comfortably. 

"Uhm, i dont know much so Ms. Maria helped me." 

he slides a plate of pancakes towards me.

"I made pancakes. Edible." He points towards the plate . I doubt him. 

"You taste it first." 

"Alright alright." he grabs a bite from my plate, shows the piece in his hand and engulfs the entire piece in one go.

"See?"

" What would like to have as your toppings Jane?"

I wonder.

"Hmm,the chocolate syrup. Its in the first cupboard from the left. "

He grabs the chocolate syrup bottle from the cupboard and pours it onto the pancake. 

"uhm." 

"Sorry jane but do you have maple syrup?"

"yes, 3rd cupboard from the right."

"Oh thanks!"

He scoots onto the stool besides me and starts eating his platter.

"They were good"I let out a deep sigh of satisfaction.

"You like them?" He asks. I gave a nod indicating him that i liked them.

He grabbed my plate and his and keeps them in the wash basin.

"You ready? Lets go."

"Mhm" i reply.

He holds me by my waist AGAIN. And this time i gotta admit what i was denying uptill now. Shit, thats hot.