CHP 2-My charming neighbour

*Jane's POV*

I head back to my house by taking a bus.The bus stop was pretty close from my high school so it wasn't much of a hassle.

After 30 mins.

I reached at my destination. My parents wanted to buy a house nearby the school but then, there were consequences.Not at all bragging, but my parents have sufficient money(yes they are rich in simple words) and going to a highschool with a posh background is basically being the shining star. Becoming the target wouldve been way easier. 

^Jane's house in the image^

"I am home"I shout. Halting for a few more seconds.

No response. 

"Hi miss steffany, do you happen to know where did my parents leave off to?" i ask to one of my maids who was cleaning the windows. "yes ma'am,they went out for some urgent work, altho, your mom wants me to give you this voice recording." She says while handing over the voice recorder. 

"She has asked you to do some important work as well, so please take your time and listen to this ma'am" she says with a polite tone while resuming to clean the windows.

"Miss steffany , please call me Jane , i'd appreciate that" i give out a soft smile. she give off a nod and i head upstairs to my room.

My house was pretty much a combination of beige, white, brown and black color. Subtle colors, and i like it. This was more of a high and rich end of a neighbour hood, so i was happy to  not expect any of those annoying humans from my high school here.Moment of peace.

Moment of peace

^Jane's room^

I walk into my room and and leave out an audible gasp.

"Oh. my god." I speak as i walk upto the bed turn around and crash onto it on my back."i love it" i mutter while grinning ,closing my eyes. Led lights on the walls, under the bed, a few antique items  and huge -floor to ceiling glass door opening to a huge balcony. I take slight steps towards the balcony and walk out.

"WOW" i gasp in awe. I keep looking around, there was one more house next to mine, there was a lawn and perfectly shaped bushes around the perimeter of the house. I try to take a sneak peek into my neighbours house to check if there were any genuinely interactable human living. I couldnt see. I closed my eyes while the wind blows off from my face blowing my hairs towards the left side. 

I was taking in all the peace that i could right now cause it seemed almost unbelievable. My entire life i've been living in a city. There was no sign of peace or nature , it was almost that my mind was withering , but here, it was something else.The aura was mind-blowing and i couldnt get enough of it. 

My eyes were still close while i was rocking in my chair, sitting in the balcony.Until...

I hear a voice.The voice that sent shivers down my spine.The voice that sounds just like the devil.

"Hey gorgeous kitten" He says while giving that damn smirk.

I hesitate to open up my eyes but as soon as i did, i could probably see him gazing right towards me.His intense stare could pierce a hole through titanium and right now i feel naked.Absolutely naked as he keeps on looking. Those damn eyes and that damn smirk.

"You."I give him a stare while i still could not believe my eyes.Ofcourse, my life can never go this perfect. i scoff. "What are you doing here? Did you sneak into that house? How are you here?Don't tell me you are a part-time theif cause no way in this world this is your house." I keep on saying random words not even wary because right, i cant believe ? am i  hallucinating? How and Why is here?

"Chill down curious kitten. Yes this my house and every way in the world i do live here. And i am surprised that you are my neighbour.Guess we'll have a great time" He says while still giving that fishy looking smirk and a wink.Oh goddamn. 

I let out a loud sigh and rush back into my room and close the windows. While i was about to close the curtains my eyes travelled down his face and near to his chest. He was...Naked.He was in his grey sweat pants and no tshirt. Right yeah? Those perfectly chiseled abs and a v shaped torso,it felt like they were craving for my touch. Me scratching back while he was filling m- NO, NO JANE NO.

I feel my face getting red and that jerk was still staring right at me. I show him my middle finger while lip syncing the words- Fuck you.

I hastily close my curtains while going back to listen to what my mom voice recorded.She gave me a few tasks and the last on the checklist was-

Meet and greet the neighbours.

Wow just wow.Guess i wont be doing the last one afterall.

9.30 P.M. 

I change off into comfortable clothing. Pink colored night shorts that reaches just above my mid-thigh but right below my butt.And a peach colored tube-top.I open up my hairs and they fall upto my shoulders. I finished off with my night time skincare routine and up till now there werent any nasty thoughts about my neighbour.(P.s. i wasnt wearing my bra , cause of course, it was my room and nobody was coming in so i shall be living free.)

It was time to read my book and that i had such a great view from my balcony so why not continue reading there. Whilst grabbing my sipper,a white cardigan and my book i head upto the comfortable chair in the balcony.

I sit keeping my feet on the table and start reading.

The cheeling breeze and peace was all that i wanted and i got it.I was happy while resting back reading the book.

"Hey kitten, a sexy one actually"I hear his him speaking

HOLY SHIT. Not again.I straighten up almost falling back again but i caught my balance.

"Compliment accepted and instead of gawking at my body like a hungry predator go do some productive work."I yell so that he could he me clearly,while folding my arms. I feel confident all of a sudden.

"So that means you want me to come over right, because instead of doing productive work, i could do you.Still productive"He winks while shining those bright teeths in the darkness.

"Get lost you jerk, thats never happening.I am not some doll you can just play with anytime you desire so dump those nasty thoughts from your nasty brains into the dump truck tomorrow morning, alright?"I complete while tightening my arms around my chest giving my boobs a higher raise.

He did not say anything?Huh? i was wondering while my eyes travelled to see where he was looking. OH SHIT. My boobs, no bra, and holy shit, my nips were hardened asf due to the cold breeze. oh god help me. Embarrasment feels within me while i cover my chest with my palm.

"You fucking pervert"I yell in rage while he gave me that damn grin. "Always for you kitten" He replies.

I rush into the room, close the glass doors and slide the curtain allowing darkness to swallow me after what just happened.

Fuck myself. 

I mutter while closing my eyelids and falling into the deep sleep.

The day ends afterall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: This was a long chapter and i really loved to write this one! Hope yall like it too.

*Comment down your thoughts/suggestions.

*Please vote if you like the plot by far.

XOXO

~Author~