CHP 4-The Prey

*Jane's POV*

I was doomed.

"Okay sir, i will keep in mind"I say while the director head was giving me a few key points and guide to headstart in studies.We both give a goodbye nod and i leave the room.

I start heading towards my class.The director's office was quite secluded, it was on the 5th floor where there were only store rooms,staff corners and empty classrooms. Its mostly like only authorized staff enters and leaves that floor.And dust not to forget. While i was passing store room 2, i could feel a grip on my hand and in an instance i was pulled into the room.

It was one of the boys from the bully group.I did not care to get his introduction "leave me , i said leave me" i start yelling only to realise that the windows were sound proof. Great. I try twisting and turning my wrist so that he could leave me. Rage filled withing me. I wanted to beat him to a pulp for harassing me but it would only be a matter of time for cops to arrest me so i set back the thought in my mind.

"Shhhh, chill down baby girl.It's all good."He says with a lusty voice.

"My names Asher, but you can call me ash." He says while giving me a wink.

"Keep your nasty hands and your nasty name to your fucking self. I.Dont.Give a shit. Got it?"I yell  while his grip tightened on my wrist.His fingers started leaving red marks by now. He started to lean forward, trying to kiss me.TRYING TO KISS ME? I keep my cool while thinking of ways to handle the situation. 

"You wanna kiss me huh?" I say giving a smirk tilting my head to the right side. 

"Thats more like it shortcake." He was just 1 cm apart from touching my lips , in the moment i kicked his crotch by my knee. "Take this. A kiss" i say.

"OHHH SHIT. You motherfuc- Owwwwwww." He whimpers in pain squatting down involuntarily.

"Shit. What happened ash." His friends, 2 boys, came out of nowhere. One was jake. "Ouch" Jake says while folding his hands, and started laughing.

"I told you, she wont kiss you, by force or not"Jake says while giving Ash a hand to get up.I give him an eyebrow raise waiting for an answer of a question we both already knew. How did he know that he was going to kiss me?What does he mean by force or not? Am i doll or something?

"Okay okay" He clears his throat and i fold my arms waiting for a clear sensible statement. 

"Me and ash were testing out if you would kiss him or not." He says. 

"Bullshit, give me a better a statement that sounds more reasonable and sensible." I scoff still giving him a death stare. 

He actions both of his hands towards the side  ,lip syncing - thats it.

"They made a bet. If ash kisses you, jake will give him 1000 dollars and if not then jake..." He looks towards jake to see a hint of his permission to what jake recieves if ash is not able to kiss me.  "nevermind, i am Connor " The last friend of their group says while giving me a tight smile and giving out his hand, for a handshake? Handshake? Not even in hell am i making them my friends or by doing any kinds of hi''s of hello's. I eye roll and connor recruits his hand back in disappointment. 

"Let me complete. Con take Ash outside and give him some ice to sooth his sore balls at the moment."He orders his friends and sooner or later,they storm out of the room leaving me,jake and the awkward silence behind.

"Now hear me out. If he wasnt able to kiss you, what i win is..." He looks straight into my eye while gaining a step closer to me so that he was only 3cm apart. He dips his head low so that now his face is leveled to mine. "What i win is . You. I win you kitten.It was a bet between me and Ash"He commits while locking his sultry gaze into mine.

"What do you mean?" I try to take in as much as information possible right now as i cannot think straight at the moment.

"From the day i saw you, from the time you locked your gaze into mine, and from the moment i inhaled your sweet scent, you were mine to pursue." 

"All of the girls here fall onto their knees. They get desperate for all of us to please them.All three of us. BUT, you werent like the other ones. I could feel the hate growing inside from you everytime you see me, and i swear to god Jane."He leaves out his minty breath heating me up from both, inside and out. 

"I swear to god, that shit turned me on. And for the first time i was not ready to share you, with anyone."he completes while looking an answer within me.

I was too stunned to speak.I started breathing heavily as my trauma started kicking in, Claustrophobia. Everything started to darken around me. 

How did i end up here?Am i a thing that that they can bet on? What is happening? Why?

i started to count back from 30. It always helped when i started to have panic attacks.

30,29,28,27...

"Okay so you mean you win me?" I ask.

"Yes."He mutters.

I need to get him to understand that i am not some doll he can play anytime with, pursue anytime he wants and then throw me away. No. 

He might be attractive ,yes, but his personality was trash, actually its gonna be an insult to trash calling jake that, he is worse than that. Way worse.

I started to trace my index finger from his forehead, to his cheeks, to his neck while saying "you want to kiss me , pursue me, want me. Huh?" I say with a smirk making him think that i want him too, but little does he know.

I grab his collar tight from both of my hands and bang his back to the wall making him squint his eyes from the sudden sting of pain.

"Now listen to me Mr. Trash." i speak still holding his collar. 

"Next time you play this game, trust me, you wont stay alive the next minute and i wont feel a hinge of regret. Try kissing me, and you wont ever become a dad. I gave a small trailer to you earlier. hmm? Did you see Ash? I just spared him cause this was his first time messing with me."

"But you" I leave my hand from his collar and start tapping my index finger on his chest.

"i wont pity you for even a second before strangling you. Got that?"i say with a smirk and sprinkle of confidence.

"Lemme clear this out love,You might be the the king of the jungle, the lion, but i am the don of this place, the tiger. So in this area, you are the prey, not me. Be wary."I speak out words in my mind.

Yes, i know self defence atleast a good amount. But against a strong muscular, 6ft tall,charming and attractive man, and highschool colleague , infront of whom i feel like a little mouse, my mind starts to get foggy. If it was a stranger , i couldve handled him, but this man. God knew it.

I spin, pick my bag and rush out of the classroom leaving jake behind with a loud bang caused by the closing of the door.

I quickly rush to the washroom and let out a huge breathe i didnt even know i was holding in.

"Phew, god, thank you for saving me today" I say and let out an audible sigh. 

"I cant do this anymore if it happens once again. I cant handle the trauma , not again."  i mutter while quickly wiping my tears. What? I did not even realise i was crying until i involuntarily wiped them off.

I rush back into my classroom and sit down in my designated seat , waiting for the day to get over as soon as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Its finally completed!

I will be posting Jake's pov in the next chapter about what he felt with the situation he was in with Jane. Hope yall like it.

*Comment down your thoughts/suggestions.

*Please vote if you like the plot by far.

XOXO

~Author~