CHP 7- His colleague

*Jane's POV*

I flutter my eyes a couple of times before finally opening them to get a clear view of people standing besides me.

Connor and ella were sitting right besides me whereas Jake was standing opposite of connor and Ash was sitting on the couch.

I straighten half of my body when the sudden sting of pain rushes in my head. I palm my forehead."Ouch" i mutter while getting up. 

"Stay still J, your wounds are still fresh." Emma speaks while settling me back down on the bed. 

"By the way, I got a call from your parents, they had to rush back to brazil urgently due to an emergency situation. They will probably be back in 2-3 weeks. " Emma announces.

I gave a slight nod. This wasnt the first time them leaving from a long period of time, I was used to it by now.

"How much time was i knocked out for?" i question emma.

"2 hours." Jake answers. I did not even wanted to see his face. This happened to me because of him.

"I am so sorry jane. This is all my fault. I am really sorry." Jake apologises. But i, dont give a shit.

"Yes, this IS all YOUR fault. And you should be sorry." I yell at him. This left an instant impact on my head, and my head started to bang. 

He bent down to my eye level, glaring intensly. "I am sorry. And i hope you forgive me J. I really did not think Leah would go this far."

"Huh" I scoff. "I did not even give 2 fucks about you.But that girl, she bruised me without even knowing. You know, your face literally grosses me out now. I cant stand seeing you anymore. You see that." I point towards the mirror right in front of me.

"This all happened because of you.Never in my life have i got beaten up or fought with someone till this extent. But because of you..." I wiped the tears from my cheek as they suddenly start to trickle down. 

Jake brings his arm forward to wipe my cheek but before he reaches , i wack it off from the back of my hand.

"Dont. Touch. Me." I stare at him with watery eyes. 

"You have no reason to feel any concern towards me. Now get out. I cant stand you, i just cant."

I started crying because of the immense pain caused by the wounds.

"Please i am sorry , let me stay, i wont do anything. Please,J, i am really really sorry"

"You dont have to be. Get out. Please." I hid my face with my hands as waterfall began to rush out of my eyes.

"pleas-" Jake was interrupted.

"Get.Out. Jake" Connor yells. 

"Dont you see her situation, you are still giving her pain by making her cry. Why dont you just do as she says. 

Emma hugged me. I wrapped myself together, wiped my face and straightened my posture.

"If you dont want to move out of this room, then i will."i speak while getting up.

I start getting out of bed, when i was about to stumble, connor held me from my waist. He lifted my right arm and put it on the back of his neck giving me support to walk. Whilst emma started to pack my stuff and hold my bag. 

"Its okay emma, i can take it" I mutter.

"No J, I can do it, thats what friends are for. " Emma says with a soft smile. I nod and start walking with connor.

Jake gets in my way blocking my view.

I look up at connor only to see him staring right into Jakes eyes while jake was staring at me with a concerning look. "Please J, forgive me."