CHP 12- Mistakes

*Jane's POV*

I flutter open my eyeslashes to the ray of sunlight falling right into my eyes.My head was banging for some reason. I straighten up myself on the bed. 

"Ah man" I hold my legs over from the blanket. "Why are they paining so much" i wander my eyes down only to notice that i ahve my clothes changed. Changed.

I rub my eyes once more realising i am was in my room. My bed. I try to recollect my memories from yesterday night. 

"Be ready for the rollercoaster kitten." 

 "you. are. mine."

"Jake"

"OH NO NO NO. NO WAY" I start yelling. 

"How could this even happen?" I tightly grasp my hair trying to recollect further more memories.

 "Oh fuck. You are so fucking tight"

"7.5 inch"

"7 AND A HALF INCH" i widen my eyes at the thought. All of the pictures were crystal clear infront of me right now and i couldnt be more embarassed than i already am.

The boy i despised for treating me like a doll, i let him fuck me? oh lord how could this even happen on the damn earth? Should i strangle myslef?Jump off the building? Oh, eat poisoning pills. Because if not dying like this, i am definitely going to die out of embarrasment.

"What am i going to say to Emma? What about Connor? Oh no" I mutter while palming my face.

I hear a ping on my phone. Notification. I quickly pick up the phone to check who it was and there was the name of the least expected person. 

Jake: Good mornings beautiful kitten. You look pretty cute messed up in the morning.

I turn my head towards the window only to see him staring at me with his half upper naked body. 

Holy shit. 

I quickly get up from my bed trying to balance myself and draw the curtains close. I slide down and sit on the floor. Bringing my legs near to my chest and wrap up myself wanting to drwon myself in a bucket of water.

"Why me?" 

I hear another ping.

Jake: What happened princess? Are u shy? 😉

No bitch, right now, i either want to strangle you or myself, i keep talking in my head. 

"UGH" I sigh getting up, pushing away all the thoughts and going off to freshen up myself.

...

"Bye everyone, i am going !" I greet everyone bye in my house and step out of my house. Yes i was going to take the bus today. I was good, perfect in pieces so i asked Connor to not pick me up everydy. I reach the pavement. A blue car stopped right infront of me. The windoes started to roll down and i could see the face. His face. I started getting all red by the thoughts again. 

"Get in" Jake says.

"Its fine, i can go by myself." 

"Get.In. I wont repeat."he says with more of a deep voice now. 

I couldnt argue anymore. I was already flushed and red as a tomato listening to his voice. Anymore of this nonsense, i will be doomed. I quickly open the door to the backseat and start getting in.

"In the front" 

"Huh? What?" 

"Sit in the passenger sit. Besides me"