✨Son of da sea ✨

"Perseus Jackson!" The dracaena snarled. "I should've known! Shame on you, Prometheussssss!"

"No." Percy held up a hand. "I came of my own accord. And I came to join you." The dracaena blinked.

"Thisssss issss a trap!" She cried, pointing a claw at him and writhing her twin snake tails in anger.

"If it's a trap, then sure, go ahead and kill me. I have nothing else to live for. But if you let me join, then I will make sure that all the Olympians will pay and pave the way for Kronos' leadership. I don't really care about either one, it's a win-win solution for me." He examined his nails as Prometheus pondered over that for a while.

"What happened to your eye, child?" The dracaena asked, pointing at his one pure black iris.

"A simple price for everything, dear monster." A darkness no one had seen before crawled onto his face. 

"But you are crippled." She protested.

"It is better to be underestimated than overestimated." He said simply. "Now, Prometheus? Are you done with your, ah, discussion?"

"I will need some time to overlook this, if you approve, Lord Kronos." He bowed low to the sarcophagus. 

"We will need time." The voice rasped. "You may return him to the godling world. Do not reveal your identity to anyone, Perseus."

"Yes, Lord Kronos." He put a mask of calm over his face before pulling his cloak back up over his face.

"Are you quite sure, my lord?" Prometheus asked as Percy vapor-traveled away.

"Quite sure, dear brother." Prometheus could feel the sarcasm in Kronos' voice even if it was disembodied.

At Camp Half-Blood—

"Agnostos! Where were you?" Grover shouted as Percy trudged up Half-Blood Hill.

"I heard a sign from Percy. I decided to check it out, according to the waters, I think Poseidon has found his son." Agnostos levelled his voice, hiding the dark aura that radiated from it.

"I haven't found the empathy link yet." Grover confessed. "How'd you find him?"

"I have my ways." Agnostos said coolly. "'What belongs to the sea always comes back to the sea.'"

"How did you know that?" Grover asked, eyeing me suspiciously.

"Stories." He shrugged. "Now, Chiron said I had to lead a sword-fighting class?" Grover nodded. "Just like the old times." He muttered under his breath.

At the arena—

"Alright, listen up. First things first, please call me Agnos. Agnostos is a mouthful and I don't really like it anyway." He looked at the young campers, who had nervous expressions etched onto their faces.

"Also, I'm not like those kinds of monsters. I'm...like Argus, I guess." He added quickly. The tense air lightened a bit. Percy clapped his hands together.

"Alright, before we get started, any questions?" A camper held up a hand timidly. He nodded at her.

"Did you really know Percy Jackson?" Percy stiffened.

"Uh, I don't talk about him very often since he died in Tartarus." He said quietly and looked away, silently cursing Zeus and the Olympians. "Anything else?"

Another camper raised his hand. "Why won't you uncover your cloak?" 

"Um, I also don't talk about that." He shuffled his feet awkwardly. "Enough with the questions, let's get started." The eager campers nodded their heads vigorously.