CHAPTER 1:-

Author's POV:
Everyone shouting in class. Teacher is yet to arrive. Bell is already ringing indicating for every students to assemble in the ground for prayer. Teacher came and told students to reach at assembly ground. Student council members were already on their duty and here comes our head boy passing from each class to supervise the council member's work and girls are gossiping and drooling on his charm and there he ignores everyone because it's kinda being his daily routine to hear those compliments. Assembly started and almost the verge of completion.

"Are have u seen Siya?" Natasha whispered to Shruti and Adhira. "As usual late. God why she is like this" with a concern on her face Adhira speaks and sighs. "Actually she was in no mood to come fir use pata chla aaj important notice ayega tab vo uthi thi toh Bhai bole ki main abhinav ke saath aajau." Shruti was upset for not being with her sister. "It's ok bro light up ur mood aajayegi." Adhira and Natasha said.
As soon as the assembly gets over here our Siya entered breathing heavily with bread stuffed in her mouth.
"Hey why are you always being a late comer? Don't you feel embarassment or-" speaks council member stopped in between and started to stare someone. Siya hurriedly gulped the bread and saw in her direction and saw her crush aka ABHISHEK talking to some teacher "oh our physics sir Mr. Kabir" Sighs "waittt it means urghhh nooo first period will be physics" thinking within herself and cursing herself for being late "hell-" rolling her eyes seeing the council member who is already in her lala land with Abhishek "hello here thanks for my diary and now don't you have class or are you planning to be a watchman huh"? And hurriedly ran towards her class.

Author's POV:
Class already Started and attendance is going "roll no. 31 Siya Singh".

"Present sir" and started to breathe heavily outside the class. "As usual late. Come inside" Siya rolled her eyes to see Abhishek and seeing Abhishek already looking in her direction and rolling his eyes. Seeing this siya heart sank but still tried not to show on her face.

RECESS BREAK-
"God siya aaj bhi late hogyi thi nah" siya smiled sheepishly seeing Adhira "Siya chordh late toh tu hote rhegi main tujhe kuch mast khabar sunati hu" said Natasha "kya? Jaldi bta I mean kuch aacha ho toh btana mere liye" siya said being hopelessly romantic. "Ha ha tere liye hi Hai ek khush khabri" laughingly Natasha said. "Bhagwan ji thank you thank you". "Are interschool mein ek programme hoga 11th and 12th ke liye ki jiska naam hai Bollywood day" Natasha said" WAAAHHH CAN'T BELIEVE HUMLOG BHI BOLLYWOOD DAY CELEBRATE KRENGE" Adhira being the over excited shouted the hell out of her. "Areeee waah waah bas yeh Abhishek ko mera partner Bana do teacher bas. Bhagwan ji bhala karenge dua bhar bhar ke  milegi aur apki salary badh jayegi." spoke Siya dramatically and all the four started to laugh. "Are yaar meri abhi accounts ki class hai" Natasha said "aur meri political science" "aur humari fir se physics.pata hai subha se third time physics padhenge" shruti sighed speaking about physics class. Natasha siya and Adhira laughed seeing shruti being the drama queen. "Badhte chale badhte chale hum apni class ki taraf ohho man main hai vishwas pura hai vishwas badhte chale hum abhi" Adhira sang and all other three laughed at the song and left for their respective class.

Cultural head teacher Mrs.Anuradha came and informed all the students to assemble in hall in 5th and 6th period for partner decision. "Kismat dekh Rahi toh mera physics class chale jayega Bhai thoda Shanti milega" siya said ."kismat ki baatein tujh par suit nahi karti Teri kismat kbhi bhi palat sakti hai isiliye chup reh" shruti said and Natasha and Adhira laughed making siya pout her lips.

AUTHOR'S POV:-
Teacher started to call all the girls and select the chit from the bowl for their partner. Every girls took their chit and now teacher ordered them to open it .

"Fuck mere mein mera devar ko de diye" siya being the saddest person seeing the name armaan who is Abhishek's best friend "are sun areee siya yeh Abhishek ka naam mere mein hai tu yeh pakad jaldi teacher warna dekh legi toh jayenge hum dono" Adhira whispered. "Abe yeh gadha ke saath merko kyun de diye!" Making the irritating face Natasha told. Siya and Adhira exchanged their chit to make Abhishek siya's partner. And the four girls discussed about their partners. Soon teacher made partners and told to discuss to select about their movies and work on them.

Siya being the happiest person hugged Adhira for making Abhishek and Siya Bollywood day partners .

How you guys felt about this chapter? I hope you guys will love this story please vote more and more💗🥹. And encourage me to write more stories and segments