CHAPTER 3:-

"Hi guys we're back. Mumma bhook lag Rahi aur thak bhi gayi hu khana laga dijiye" siya and shruti said in tired voice and directly jumped to sit to have their lunch."tum dono ese khana khaogi fresh toh hoja chii mumma Chachi aaj ek baat bolta tha isiliye ,bola tha inko whn se mat uthaiye ab dekh liye nah". Karan said while controlling his laugh. "BHAIII RUKIYE ABHI BTATI HUN". Siya and shruti said and started to run behind her brother who already Started to run. "Are ruk ja aur fresh ho kr aa ki Tumlog ki bhook khatam hogyi". Siya's mother said. Siya ran to her room did her after school routine kept her mobile phone in charging and went for lunch. "Mumma papa humare school mei BOLLYWOOD DAY celebrate karenge so usme hume practice karna hai so we have to visit Abhishek's home for that at 6 pm..... So can we?" Siya asked with softness. "Hmm sure sure. Bacche waise tum dono ky ban rahi ho I am kinda excited." Siya's dad asked with happiness. "Main-". "Are yeh papa yeh dono toh koi bandar langoor bnenge, are yah vo serial killer ban ja. In par suit hoga". Karan and abhinav burst in laughter. "Papa humne "MAIN HOON NAH and KABHI KHUSHI KABHI GUM" movie select Kari hai and bhaii you know what we just hate you." Siya and shruti said "same here hate you too" karan and abhinav again started to laugh.

AUTHOR'S POV:-
Siya went to her room and shocked to see that Abhishek sent her a message
Abhi :- *hey don't be late*
Me:- *sure ok😊*
Abhi:- *I have already selected our steps so it will be kinda easy for us*
Me:- *yahh*
Abhi:- *hm*
Me:- *will be seeing you soon*
Abhi:- *ye*

As soon as she was done with her chatting with Abhishek. she texted her best friend and told shruti about this. They were discussing and teasing siya. Siya was blushing which was noticed by her brothers. Shruti acted that she is sleeping.

"Hey you are blushing and reasonnn???" Karan asked suspicing her." Vo main Adhira ,Natasha aur-" shruti acted as if she is sleeping so she didn't mentioned her name "haa inse hi baat kar rhi thi toh wahi baat par-" "vo log Abhishek Tera crush ka naam le liye aur yeh nautanki shruti bhi chidha Rahi thi" karan smirks knowing the real reason. Siya and shruti both were shocked to hear that karan is absolutely right. Shruti Snapped her eyes."Apko kaise pata?"siya and shruti together asked shockingly "Tumlog ka Bhai hu sab janta hu." Karan smiles "meri pyaari bhene suno everything is okay I mean to have crush to talk about him everything but promise me you guys won't be effected with this". Siya gave a assuring smile to karan which satisfied karan "haa I promise I won't do anything jo mujhe effect karega." "And what about you shruti?" "Mera crush toh janta bhi ni main exist bhi karti hu." Shruti dramaticly said making karan and siya laugh at her action." Good good waise Tumlog partner kon hai?" Siya blushed again "Abh- abhi-" " itne toh dulhan ni sharmati aur matashree aapka"? " uska vo uske tarah dikhne wala Bhai" shruti statement made karan laugh seeing her sister. Siya smiled seeing her brother always there for her.

AUTHOR'S POV:-
Siya did her after school routine and her skincare. She completed her homeworks and assignments and then ran to get ready for practice. Siya wore *a yellow chikankari kurti with her blue wide leg jeans a pair of small earings and a juti* and completed her look with a lipbalm and a kajal.

"Maa hum Jaa Rahe" siya shouted while going outside. "Kaise jaoge?" Her mother asked her "bhaii ko bol deti hu." "Nahi mumma vo Armaan kartik Adhira Natasha humlog ek saath Jaa rhe. Hum Aram se chale jayenge." Siya assured her mother and ran with shruti outside as Natasha called her.
"I'm sorry actually thoda mumma aur chachi ko assurances Dena hota hai nah" siya said. " koi nah siya we all understands." Kartik smiled. "Hello everyone welcome to my home." "Hii". "Namaste aunty". "Ok so let's go to my room. Everything is already prepared." They went to their room all the boys took their laptop and started to show their steps
"Siya come here" siya shyly went to him with a marathon race in her heart."urgh calm down siya calm down. For sure he will be able to hear my heartbeat". Siya thoughts. "Siya tum ese hi rahogi kya?" Abhishek said "huh?" "Kya tabse I'm telling you something nd you are not focusing at all." Abhishek said with a straight face." Oh i- i- I'm sorry" siya kept her head down .

AUTHOR'S POV:-
Kartik and Natasha started their practice on the song *Kashmir tu main kanyakumari* "waah proud of both of you" Adhira said being proud of her friend. "Tum proud ho jao lekin tum khud ke wajah se dusre ko proud hone mat do". Armaan said with unpleasant voice. "Oye bewakoof ke sartaj jab bhi muh kholte ho toh Bina bakwas kiye chup nahi ho skte kya?" Adhira said "tumshe hi sikha hai." Armaan said in a sarcastic way. "Yaar please wapas start mat hojao". Siya said with concern. "Abhishek armaan Yash tumlog main se koi practice Karo we are kinda tired so we will rest now". "Mohtarma kripya chalne ka kasht kare" Armaan being the sarcastic king said again. But adhira ignores him and started to practice which made everyone laugh at armaan. "YOU!" Armaan said." Shut up armaan aur mujhe follow Karo wrna main akele dance krungi" adhira said armaan in the commanding way. Armaan rolled his eyes. Then Yash and shruti did their practice.
Now it's siya's and Abhishek's turn. As they started to dance siya felt concious. "Siya why you being restless! Aram se" Abhishek taught siya. After sometime without making the eye contact they practice their dance which siya kinda enjoyed

BACK TO THEIR HOME:-
Siya was talking to her group when She got the notification *kartik added you in the group*

Kartik:- *hii everyone welcome to our group*
Adhira:- *aw thank you Kartik.*
Natasha:- *hey the name is great😂🖐🏻*
Armaan:- *main rakha hu nah mast toh hoga hi*
Adhira:- *isi ko kehte hai muh Miya mithu banna*
Armaan:- *Are jao jao*
Yash:- *ab wapas start mat hojao*
Abhi:- *hi*
Shruti:- *hiiiiii guys kal ke liye discuss krlo yeh bkws krne se acha*
Kartik:- *siya tumhe aacha ni lga kya?*
Siya:- *ni bahut acha lga*
Adhira:- *haa usko kaise aacha ni lgta*

All the three boys said *matlab?*
Natasha :- *kuch ni kuch ni*
Abhi:- *so kal bhi practice aise hi krna pdega*
Everyone:- *ok 👍🏻*

Hello puffies tell me are you guys liking this episodes.... chapters..????
Boring toh nahi lag raha hai nah.
Tumhe bata du yeh actually real story ko main exaggerate kar rhi....... Hope aap log pasand karenge 🥹🥹💗💗