CHAPTER 9:-

AUTHOR'S POV:-
"Um- Abhi-Abhishek I want your help actually. Would you mind helping me?" Siya asked. "Of course not why would I rather I would love to help you." Abhishek smiled making siya blushed. "So how cam I help you?"Abhishek asked. "Oh actually I'm having doubt in physics." Siya exclaimed. "Hm hm which lesson"? Abhishek asked. "It's magnetism and matter. Actually I'm not able to get the correct answer so!" Siya explains her doubt. "Ok pass me the question." Abhishek said and started to solve the answer. "Here you go. Is it 0.3G?" Abhishek confirmed his answer. "Yes.yez" siya said. Abhishek taught her made her understand about the sum. "Got it?" Abhishek asked. "Ha yes thank you for helping me." Siya calmly said. "Anytime." Abhishek smiled at siya.

SIYA'S POV:-
"God from past 10 - 15 minutes I'm trying to solve this numerical question but idk why I'm not getting the correct answer. This is hell frustrating. Shruti is absent today. I should have asked her. Umm ab kisse puchu? Oh yes I can ask from Abhishek, if he won't mind then. Let me ask him first". God now this is the problem I can't breathe properly around him. But where he is? Oh yes there. "Um- Abhi-Abhishek I want your help actually. Would you mind helping me?" Krli krli bas mana nah krde help krne se please bhagwan ji plzzz."Of course not why would I rather I would love to help you." Abhi smiled. Damnnnn his smile and God he is such a gentle man so sweet that's why I LOVE YOU ABHISHEK. I would love to confess you and kiss you. You are so cute. Don't blush don't blush siya vo samjh jayega. "So how cam I help you?" He asked.
"It's magnetism and matter. Actually I'm not able to get the correct answer so!" Bas Mera mazak nah bnaye ki mujhse yeh bhi ni ho pa rha. Mtlb nah mein padh pati hu ache se nah line maar pati hu. Fuck damn you dumbhead Siya doubt par focus kar. "Ok pass me the question." Abhishek said and started to solve the answer. "Here you go. Is it 0.3G?" He told me the answer. Man itni jaldi toh main book bhi band nahi karti jitne jldi isne answer de di. HAYEE MY PATIDEV YOU ARE SO SMART. Nazar uttar du meri hi Nazar lag gyi hogi sbse jyada."Yes.yez". "Got it?" Bhaii iska smjhane ka style oh my god iske yeh veiny hands I'm dead bhaii I'm dead."Ha yes thank you for helping me." I calmly exclaimed. Don't want him to know that how much desperate I am for him."Anytime." Bhaii iski smile. Iski eyes. Iske nose. Iski height. Iski face. Iski personality. Aur iski veiny hands sab kitne perfect hai itne perfect toh mere apne itni din ki project mein bhi ni hua jo itne mehnat se bnai hu. After he helped me he went for his duty..

AUTHOR'S POV:-
Lately everyone were studying and focusing on their studies. "Tumhari practical kabse start hai?" "Meri toh 13 se" Natasha sighed." "Humari 17 se." Shruti and siya said. "Oh meri bhi 17 se hi hai." Adhira said. "Yaar bahut pdhna pdega. Marks aache lane padenge warna gye." Natasha said. "Hmm." All the three wholly said. "Waise tumlog ko kuch btana hai." Siya blushed saying this. "Kya?" All the three girls again wholly said."Abhishek nah mujhe help Kiya without making me feel that I'm dumb." Siya blushed and looking happy. But lesser she knows that these girls were not happy about this. "Tu nah usse- " Adhira started saying but Natasha holds her and gestures her not to say something. "Tu nah usse ese hi puch liya kar." Adhira said making siya blushed harder. And hugged her tightly seeing this other two also joined them. Bell rang indicating them for the next session of their classes. "Tu mujhe bolne kyu ni di." Adhira exclaimed. "Qki vo khush thi aur usse abhi mat bta vo padhai ni kr payegi." Natasha explained. "Hm." Adhira exclaimed.
The school ends. "Aur aaj use help krke kesa lga?" Yash teased Abhishek later karthik and armaan joined. "Kuch ni lga." Abhishek said with a straight face. "Abe tu Kasam se usse pasand ni krta?" Kartik questioned. "Ni ni ni ni. Aur yeh bekar sawal baar baar puchna band kroge. Yeh sawal se I feel irritated mtlb thode time ke liye it's ok but not now ok?" Abhishek feeling irritated. "Abe let me tell you I guess she likes you." Kartik exclaimed. "And i don't think tujhe usse hurt krna chahiye." Kartik said. "Bahut log mujhe pasand karte hai toh ky sbko main Accept krlu?" Abhishek said. "Bhai sbme aur usme fark hai." Armaan said. "Koi fark ni hai baki log bhi dumb hai aur yeh bhi aur more over yeh dumb ni hai sirf low self esteem girl bhi hai and I DON'T LIKE HER BECAUSE SHE IS NOT MY TYPE." Saying this Abhishek walked away.

BACK TO HOME:-
Everyone were studying. Sometime they do online chitchat with their friends and then back to their studies but siya wanted to have her personal conversation with Abhishek so she was cooking up some plan to talk to him. Later at night she text him.
Siya:- *hey sorry to disturb you. Actually I have a doubt. Will you please help me.*
Abhi:- *yes?*
Siya:- * I want the notes of biology of 5 lesson.*
Abhi:- *ok* (send her photos)
Siya:- *thank you*.

Abhishek left her text by liking it. Siya somewhere felt upset but happy also that he talked with her.
After sometime she slept as she had her classes.

NEXT DAY:-
Again siya is late. Someone cracked joke on her being clumsy, careless, dumb and a latecomer of the school. Siya felt bad but let her go because she don't wanna ruin her day. As usual reached late in the class with shruti. "shruti don't behave like your sister. Both of you come inside." Mr. Kabir said shruti and siya sighed and siya pouts listening to Mr. Kabir taunt. She rolled her eyes to look Abhishek to find him looking at her so she smiled at him. Everyone (Yash kartik and armaan) smiled at siya except Abhishek which made her feel bad. The class started. Everyone focusing on their studies. Later at lunch break "aaj ka din bekar ja rha." Siya sighed. "Kyu ky hogya?" Natasha asked? "Idk but esa feeling aarha." Siya said feeling upset. "Hii guys". The boys entered to have lunch with their female friends. "Hey abhi would you mind teaching me?" Someone said. Siya was shocked to see that Abhishek didn't reacted anything somewhere she was jealous. "Dekho hogya it was so easy." Abhishek said and explained that girl. "Oh Silly me. Aww thank youu. Bye see you." She said being extra cute and went away.

SIYA'S POV:-
"Hey abhi would you mind teaching me?" I was shocked to hear who is she and "abhi?" Man I snapped my head up to see her. Oh this girl. God from past few days idk how but everytime I either collide with her or with her minions and today this overacting girl cracked joke on me and what the hell why didn't Abhishek is not telling her anything. What's the need of leaning so much. God she want to show her ewwww and clinging on her but why he isn't telling her anything. "Dekho hogya it was so easy". Hehhh yeh pagal hai ky dur hatao usse par yeh toh easy and not easy bol rha. And now he is teaching her. "Oh Silly me. Aww thank youu. Bye see you." Ofc you are a silly dumbhead. Itna cutely I mean fake sweet and cute banne ki kya zarurat normal baat karne mein Paisa lag rha hai kya? Thank God she is gone. I just didn't like the way she was being clingy. Thank you bhagwan ji. "How's your preparation going?" Kartik asked. "Kar rhe." Natasha gave the answer on behalf of us. Idk why but now I am feeling low and I want to run to my home but it's just a lunch break I have more 4 periods to study. Yes the 6th period is free as our teacher is absent today. Should I go and ask Abhishek to clear my doubts. "Sorry for the disturbance. Can you solve this?" I can't be clingy hey abhi sweety cutu baby baba ewww. "Here." "Thanks". Actually I want to talk to him but I guess he don't because of the exam stress but I didn't turn before looking at him to him engrossed in his studies.

AUTHOR'S POV:-
The exams and practical making students to focus on their studies. Everyone rarely gets chance to spend time. Abhishek is tired and exhausted from his hustle bustle life but still studying but can't able to study. While studying he slept.

Guys can you guess what is coming in our Abhishek and siya's life??? And who is someone who is continuously interfering in chapters hurting our sweet siya? Guess who she can be???? Comment belowww