CHAPTER 5:-

AUTHOR'S POV:-
Adhira shruti and Natasha went to change and everyone went to Abhishek's beautiful garden. Everyone were clicking pictures and Abhishek was standing and looking at siya. Natasha noticed that Abhishek is noticing Siya.

Natasha ran to siya to tell about Abhishek."yeh jiju tujhe ghoor rahe main abhi abhi dekhi." "Hehhhh sachiii wah Bhai siya kya Jadu krdi jiju par ek din mein vo tujhe aise ghoor rahe". Adhira teased Siya. "Sach- sachi bhaii." Saying this siya abruptly saw Abhishek. Abhishek and Siya were lost in each other's eyes but Abhishek break the eye contact and called out everyone. "Chalna nahi hai kya?" avoiding the fact that he was caught staring siya which made siya thinks that he was just seeing her because they have to go."vo isiliye dekh rha tha qki uske pass ankh hai not because he likes you." Siya thought to herself. "Yaar tum log ke wajah se nah main depression mein chali jaungi". Siya pouts. "Hehhhh???" Adhira said being hell confused. "Haa bhaii yeh false hopes de rhe vo sabko bulane ke liye dekh raha tha." Siya exclaimed. "Abe hatt nahi vo tujhe dekh rha tha main khud dekhi." Natasha was confident that he was staring siya. "Thik let's see aage kya karta hai I mean kuch toh aur karega nah! Toh hum uspr dhyaan denge. MISSION ABHISHEK PAR DHYAAN DO. Humara mission hoga". Adhira said proudly with her idea Natasha shruti and siya laughed loud which turned Kartik,Yash and armaan to see these girls. "Yah you so cuteeee." Siya squeezed her cheeks and hugged each other. Abhishek was smiling seeing this and Kartik Yash and armaan being fully flustered. "Chalo warna sab jagh band hojayegi". Abhishek told comprising his smile.

AUTHOR'S POV:-
All the eight members came for shopping. All of them decided that boys will do first as they won't take too much time then girls and their partners will help them as it will be quite easy for them for doing shopping in time.

"Here we are!" Kartik excitedly exclaimed. Everyone get off from car. "Um men's section. Yes here it is. Let's go." Siya said and started to walk but Abhishek stopped her and took her with him for his shopping. "Yah I guess tumlog bhul gye ki hum apne partners ke saath shopping krenge". Abhishek shrugged off. "Fir is bandar ke saath mujhe akela chrdh doge kya"? Adhira whispered enough to heard by Abhishek. Abhishek chuckle "I will make sure he won't annoy you. Kartik aur Natasha and Yash aur shruti ka koi issue nahi hai par armaan and Adhira tum dono bas shuru mat hojana guys". Siya standing and continuously looking at the hand with Abhishek is holding for almost 5 minutes. "Main kuch nahi karta yehi krti hai jungli billi." Armaan started to complain like a kid. "Aww baby boy I will make sure ki tumhe koi pareshani nah ho." Adhira said in sarcastic way and walked away for shopping. "Yah please take care of her she is quite bubbly , innocent and immature soo just handle it." Shruti exclaimed. "Haa sure don't take tension." Armaan said assuring shruti.

AUTHOR'S POV:-
Everyone were busy in their shopping. "Try this goo fasstt" Natasha said and Kartik ran to give the shirt a try. "heyy it's quite fit." Kartik exclaimed with a pout which made Natasha chuckle at him. "Tumhare liye". Adhira gave a Santa cap and beard to armaan and started to laugh and trying to annoy him in all aspects. But as armaan promised her friends he won't fight with her. Shruti and Yash weren't talking alot they were just formally talking with each other and selecting the outfits. And here comes siya choosing t shirt and jackets for Abhishek and Abhishek is moving behind her like a lost puppy. "Yes you can try this it's seems good. I think it will kinda suits you." Siya exclaimed shyly. "Hm sure". Abhishek was shocked to know how well she knows about him even the size. "Siya how do you know that which size will fit me?" "um just a guess and moreover ik you have a huge fan following but that doesn't means everyone will die for you and agar pasand bhi hoge toh kapde ki size kyu lungi main." Siya shrugged off, " I doubt." Abhishek whispered. "U don't have to then." Siya answered leaving Abhishek shocked."am I too loud?" Abhishek questioned. "No but not that low and also you are just standing behind me so what more you expect?!" Siya smirks giving one more shock to Abhishek. "Siya rocked abhi shocked" siya thought and want to laugh but control her laughter. "Now just tell me which one you liked?" Siya asked. "yah everything is good I'm confused and I brought here with me bcs you will help me out. So I'm leaving this on you." Abhishek exclaimed. "On mee?" Siya questioned as she was shocked with Abhishek's statement. "Yah or do you want some legal paper then you will act." Abhishek rolls his eyes. "Ohk. So take this half denim jacket with this white t shirt and this jeans and this shoes. Ahha my choice is just fantastic." Siya says fantasizing manner. "Back to the earth Ms. Siya." Abhishek took the pair and went for billing.

AUTHOR'S POV:-
Abhishek called armaan Yash and Kartik to check on them to find that armaan is still doing his shopping. "Konse shopping kar raha?" Kartik asked."are thoda shoes dekh rha." Armaan exclaimed."Adhira isn't helping you?" Abhishek asked."no itni buri choice hai." Armaan said but adhira snatched his phone and started to blabber "yaar yeh aaj se 200 saal peeche chal rha isse mein genz bna rhi tbh jab kal yeh pehnega toh dekhna." Adhira said and Abhishek started to laugh at adhira's statement. "Tum mujhe Mera phone WPS kro." Armaan snatched his phone and started talking to Kartik Yash and Abhishek but adhira being Adhira took all his outfits she selected and shoes she selected and started to walk towards billing counter. "Oye khn Jaa rhi ho? Main vo nahi pehnunga listen goddd irritating ldhki." Armaan started to shouts at phone. "Abe chup hoja kaan se khoon nikal jayega humara" Yash stated. "Sorry ruk isse btaya hu. Tum - " armaan went to adhira only to find that she did billing "excuse me sir billing hogyi hai payment please". The counter boy asked. "Hehh yeh ldhki. Here you go." Armaan gave the money to the counter boy. "Thank you hope you liked and enjoyed shopping visit us soon with mam." " kahe ka enjoyment and liking aur WPS uske saath tauba tauba". Armaan whispered but fake smiled to the boy.

AUTHOR'S POV:-
Everyone gathered at the good counter. Have their food enjoyed the blabbering and fight between armaan and Adhira because of the clothes. Then went to the girls section to buy.
Natasha and Kartik again helping each other now Kartik is selecting her outfit for programme and makeup and footwear.
As usual adhira and armaan were bickering with each other making fun of Adhira this time.
Again shruti and Yash formally discussing about their outfit.
And siya and Abhishek just simply enjoying each other company without talking lot helping each other. Everything was done everyone went out from girls section but armaan was still there but no one noticed all went to gaming zone.

"Abhi khn hai?" Armaan questioned siya. "Um vo bola ki usse kuch kaam hai actually vo kuch bhul gya so he went back in women's section of clothing". Siya said

Abhishek came after sometime and found that everyone were waiting for him. "Khn tha tu?" Yash asked. "Are vo gya tha kuch yaad aagya tha toh". Abhishek said. "Aacha thik hai chal ab". Kartik says and went with everyone.

Everyone enjoyed playing games there and after time everyone was exhausted. So they decided to go home tas they have their school tomorrow.

Hey puffies how do you like this chapter. Well do you guys really think what was the emergency of Abhishek to again go to girls section.

😋🤭Wanna know???? Okkk it's is next chapter goooo fasstt and readdd jaldi....