CHAPTER 6:-

AUTHOR'S POV:-
Everyone were tired and exhausted so they directly went to rest as they have to get up early.

"Tum dono kal late mat hojana" Simran said (siya's mom) . "Haa Aaj alarm laga kr soyenge". Siya said sincerely. "Haha vo toh tumlog Roz lgate ho fir bhi nahi uth pate." Karan said and both brothers laughed at them. "Bhaii I hate you". Siya and shruti said being irritated with their brother. "Same here chotu". Karan said and went making faces and making them more angry "huh." Siya said and went to sleep.

AUTHOR'S POV:-
Since half an hour the alarm is ringing but siya and shruti sleeping too soundly forgetting about her programme. Again the alarm rang and siya woke up just to switch off the alarm and again went to deep slumber.

"Chote. Siyu shru oye chotu uth Jana nah meri Jaan Aaj Tumlog k programme hai nah." Karan tried waking them up.After a lot of trial karan said "Abhishek ke saath apna dosti kharab karegi kya aaj ke din." Just by listening this siya jumped off the bed."haa thank you bhaiii. Yaar you are my saviour. I love you . Radhe Radhe. Oye shruuuu urghhhhh uthhhhh".Saying this siya ran to get ready for the programme and shruti also ran behind her as both the girls don't wanna be late .Karan smiles at their cute behaviour "Radhe Radhe. Jaldi taiyar hojao aur help chahiye toh bolna. Aur haa Aaj main chrdhunga." Siya came out from the bathroom and hugged him."Radhe Radhe bhaii." Shruti said ."Isliye I always call you our saviour I mean bhale koi ho nah ho aap rhte hi hai humesha humare liye." "Haa ab tumhe utha kar laya hu toh khayal toh rkhna hoga nah." Karan laughed and ran out of the room. "YAAHH BHAIII".

AUTHOR'S POV:-
Everyone arrived at hall."yeh le aur chill kar ik tumloh aacha krogi meri jaan." karan gave a chocolates to them. "Ohh my god thank you so much. Aapko kese pta main-" "Tera bhaii hu. Ab ja late hojayega." "Bye love you." Shruti said "love you". Karan smiles at them.

As soon as siya entered in the room she remembered that she don't have hair diy braids which was needed. She got nervous and went to Natasha and Adhira. "Idhar sunn". Siya called her girls. "Ha bo- ohh bhaii siyaa you are rocking girll." Adhira excitedly appreciated her. "Ik vo hai hi sundar." Shruti hugged her. "Are ni gadbad hogya hai. Mera vo Baal mein lgane wala mein kal kharidna bhul gyi ab kaise krungi." Siya nervously told her friends. "WHATTT HEY BHAGWAN TU BHUL GYI". Natasha told in concern. Siya kept her head down. "Oye ruk hum jugad krte hai tu yahi reh". Adhira shruti and Natasha went to help siya.

ABHISHEK POV:-
I saw Siya coming with her brother. I just love their bond it's same as mine. He gave her not her but shruti also chocolate but I want to focus on siya idk why and you know seeing this it's kinda felt cute. So thought to meet her once. I don't know what's happening to me but I wanted to meet her. I haven't actually seen her properly so thought of seeing her. As I was going to meet her. I heard her conversation with her friends.
"Are ni gadbad hogya mera vo Baal mein lgane wala mein kal kharidna bhul gyi ab kaise krungi." She was hell nervous. "What hey bhagwan tu bhul gyi." Her friend Natasha was seems to be tensed for her. But seeing her being upset I felt bad. Then her jugadu the most bubbly girl I have ever met adhira said "oye ruk hum jugad krte hai tu yahi reh". I felt happy that she had three most loyal caring friends again like mine. I mean how come we are very similar I smiled thinking that but again after seeing her thought of siya made me come back to earth that I have to give her braids.

"Siya here you go". I handed her the braids. "She's so cute my god. The very first time I noticed her. Khn tha main itne din se." I thought
"How do you get this I mean tumhe kese pta chla ki I needed this?" She asked "ese cutely nah pucho" my inner voice told her but I maintained straight face. "Kal hi kharida tha socha tha kal Dene ke liye but sbke samne deta toh uk right. So wear it." I started to move but thought to compliment her or not. At the end it's slipped from my mouth. "Yes btw looking beautiful." Oh fuckkkkk what she will think of me a popular boy is complimenting her but wait she is blushing aur yahan main pighal gya. I straighten myself and went from there.