CHAPTER 19:-

Hello hello hello lovies!!!
There's an announcement-
So, guys if you're in Instagram I will create a group of my all lovely readers and our story character and I'll be there too soo we can connect with each other anytime🫶🏻

My Instagram acc- @bookcluster26
Siya Instagram account - @_.singhsiya._
Abhi Instagram account - @abhiraichand_

Comment mee okk?? So I'll get to know about your views🫶🏻.

Thanks~

AUTHOR'SPOV:-
NEXT DAY:- (1st Exam)
"Good morning everyone". Principal said.

"Good morning sir". Students greeted him.

"All the best students. Do your best ok?" Principal exclaimed.

"Yes students you should do the questions in which you all are very confident and then at last do the questions in which you have doubts. Don't leave any questions. Attempt every single question. Write it neatly and clean. At least the examiner can read it easily, this will help you to gain marks ok. All the best". The Vice principal wished every student and gave some tricks to perform well.

The bus arrived and all the students were ordered to get settled in the bus.

"All the best my sweethearts". Adhira wished the trio (Shruti, Natasha and Siya).

"All the best to you too my Adhi". Siya hugged her. "You know I'm hell nervous". Siya exclaimed.

"Me too". Shruti exclaimed.

"Us bro us". Natasha and Adhira wholly said.

"Hey have you gone through that English 2nd book 8th lesson and the poems". Siya asked.

"Yes! Umm I remembered some of the chapters". Natasha exclaimed.

"Hmm". Siya hummed. Everyone arrived at the centre, went out of the bus and started to move arround.

ABHISHEK POV:-
"All the best friends". I told to everyone I mean (Shruti, Yash , Armaan, Adhira , Siya, Natasha and Kartik). Everyone wished me back except Siya.

"Is she avoiding me?" I thought to myself. I wanna talk to her but I don't want to make first move. It will make them feel I'm desperate and all. So, I have to wait.

"Everyone please enter into the examination hall. All the best." The school staff said.

"Thank you". From time to time we were getting our answer sheet then questions paper and now time to start writing.

"Jai shree Ram". I told to myself and start writing the exams. After 3 hours our papers were submitted and we are told to leave the hall. Everyone was shouting, talking which shows different students had experienced differently.

"Abhiiii how was your exam?" Kartik exclaimed happily.

"Yeahhh it was pretty well. I really enjoyed writing the answers to be honest". I stated the fact. I actually enjoyed writing the answers.

"I request everyone to gather around and settle in the bus". Our teacher said.

Finally! This girl- wait no! She sat beside Yash? Really? I kept a seat with me so she can sit here WITH ME! but no she has to sit with Yash. What's wrong with her?? Um- hope she speaks something to Yash so, I will get to know about her thoughts.
The bus ride was fun some boys oh ofcourse my classmates they started music. Some students were dancing, some students were making videos, some where enjoying seeing them after sometime I too danced with them, not exactly dancing but like grooves as everyone forced me and some were not even interested like SIYA.