CHAPTERS 4:-

AUTHOR'S POV:-
Everyday they used to practice for the program. At night they chit chat with everyone sometime siya gets concious because Natasha, shruti and Adhira teases her making other boys flustered by their behaviour. Everyone planned to go for shopping for the programme.

"Um let's keep the time 4 pm. So after practicing we can go for shopping." Siya said. "Yes good idea we all can together go for shopping it will be real fun." Natasha said excitedly. "I do agree with you Nats". Kartik said nonchalantly making everyone shocked. "KARTIKKK tumhe kese pta ki usse Nats bhi bulate hai?" Shruti asked spying Natasha. "Are main toh ese hi guess krlia" Kartik shrugged off. "Woah cool hum Natasha ko actually Nats bulate hai and you know she don't even allow anyone to call Nats isiliye hum shock hogye". Siya said. "Ha main khud shock hogyi thi". Natasha exclaimed. "So you mind if I will call you Nats?" Kartik questioned. "Ofc not hum dost hai why will she mind. Hai nah Nats?" Siya exclaimed. "Han han". Natasha said. "4 pm everyone this will be our last practice day so sincerely krenge and then shopping ok?" Abhishek said. "Okk" everyone agreed on him.

AUTHOR'S POV:-
Armaan texts in group and explained his idea about the last practice.
"Girls listen to me. Umm either wear it or just bring your outfit not the exact outfit just similar one so we can practice if any problem occurs we will together sort out it." "Nice idea armaan." Natasha agreed. "Ok then. We will bring our outfit." Adhira said. "Good idea" shruti appreciates."oh ok ok".siya exclaimed.

Abhishek called siya which made siya to become conscious again.
"Pick up the call siya ASAP" Abhishek texted siya.
"Hel-hello?" Siya answered the call. "Why were you not picking up the call?" Abhishek directly asked siya."yah atleast he can greet me." Siya thought making pout. "Again you went in your wonderland!." Abhishek sighed. "Ni ni yu-you called me to say something?" Siya asked getting tensed "what if he will say that he won't do this programme with me? No no siya think positive!!". "Are you done or you want some more time to be in your utopia." Abhishek said feeling irritated. "Sor-sorry." Siya said. "Hm I was telling you that wear your crop top and jeans with long sleeves jacket denim aur something casual jackets. Baki kal dekhte hai." Abhishek said. "Ohk sure". Siya said feeling happy shy and excited as Abhishek told her to wear and talk to her for sometime.
For the first time they had a quite long conversation. All the time she was thinking about their conversation and the way he told her and helped her to choose the clothes.

"Oh siya looking beautiful." Kartik exclaimed. "If I won't agree than I must say I'm blind to see this beauty." Both the boys flirts with her to make siya blush hard. "So please give this opportunity!?" Adhira exclaimed. "Which opportunity?" Armaan flustered. " to call you blind". Adhira smiled at him making him bit shocked which made everyone laugh at his condition. "God why this girl huh kya dushmani hai mujhse!" Armaan sound helpless which made everyone laugh again. "Shut up chalo ab." Armaan said being kinda irritated with others behaviour.
"Hello". "Namaste aunty". Everyone greeted Abhishek and his mother.

AUTHOR'S POV:-
Natasha shruti and Adhira went to change their clothes. "Are yaar mein ni kar paa rhi". Natasha exclaimed. "Sirf tu ni hum bhi. Plates main problem ho rha." Adhira said being frustrated because of the outfit. "Hey Nats wait I will help you wait!!". Kartik said. "Will someone help us?" Adhira shouted. "Actually yes we can." Armaan smirked "aww thank you." We can help you SHRUTI u r sooo sweet tumhe koi mana kese kar skta hai." Armaan laughed seeing Adhira shocked face and signalled Yash to help his partner "tumhe kuch aata bhi hai? Tumhe help karne se toh pura duniya darta hai kiske gale pad jao kya bharosha." Armaan tease adhira. "Shut up.you- " "adhira adhira wait help kar deti hu." Siya run to avoid the war. "Abhishek would you please bring some safety pins to clutch the plates." Siya softly asked Abhishek."oh yah sure wait. Armaan tu chal yahan se." Abhishek pulled armaan with him. "Kartik Yash you know what you are so sweet unlike your other friends." Adhira exclaimed scrunching her nose."um Abhishek bhi sweet hai I mean though he behave quite rude and cold and extrovert par vo esa nahi hai" siya said making Natasha and Adhira to see her with teasing eyes and siya starts to blush which was noticed by Kartik. "Hey you are blushing?wait wait waittt do you like abhi?" Kartik excitedly asked siya. "N- no-noo". Siya flustered at Kartik's question.
"Here have this". Abhishek said.

AUTHOR'S POV:-
As usual they did their last practice with lots of efforts which made everyone exhausted yet excited for tomorrow's programme
"Siya are you ready?" Abhishek for the first time asked politely and softly with siya which made siya blushed hard. "Ye-yeah I guess". "Hmm okk. Wait let me bring some snacks and drinks for you guys.
He asked one of his maid to bring to his room.

Hello everyone I hope you guys will like this episodes please vote the chapter and story.