CHAPTER 23:-

ABHISHEK'S POV:-

"Yash puch toh kab tak aayenge!" I said to Yash.

(Yash asks when will they come?)

I thought of preparing White sauce pasta oh I know it's her favourite.

*Dost ko manane ka tareeka*.

"Ky kar raha?" Yash asked.

"Kyu tujhe dikhai nahi de raha?" I exclaimed.

"De raha. Par shocked hu yeh dekh kar". Yash said.

"Phele bhi toh bana ta tha". I said rolling my eyes.

"Haa, par white sauce pasta specially for 'YOUR GIRL' uhmmmm". Yash was teasing me.

"What do you mean by 'MY GIRL'. She isn't my girl. Tujhe bol chuka hu vo aachi dost hai aur vo naraz hai shayad mujhse isliye socha bana du". I explained him.

"Waah kismat ho toh SIYA Jese, dost dost bol kar manaya Jaa Raha". Yash ran off from the kitchen.

*Done. Bas pasand AA Jaye*

I went back to my room. After sometime I heard a knock, which means both the girls are here. I told Yash to open the door.

"Jaa open the door!" I told.

"Tu kya karega?" Yash asked sarcastically.

"Pasta bana kar thak gaya!" I exclaimed.

"Jese mere liye banaya hai". Yash huffed and went to open the door.

At my room~

"Hell-" Siya accost but I interrupted her.

Thought of pulling her leg.

"You are late Miss Siya?". I exclaimed watching at my phone.

*Her expression god, I want laugh hard, but I can't*

"Atleast have some etiquette to greet someone if someone comes to visit you". She shrugged off.

*For the very first time, I felt loss of words. Never knew she had this side too*.

"Really?". I smirked.

*Actually I'm enjoying her boldness. She is bold, I'm happy for that*

"Ye-yes". She stuttered on her words.

*God, let me tease her a bit*.

I started moving towards her. I know she behaves very conscious when I'm very close to her. So, I made a trick to tease her.

I moved quite closer to her, as she closed her eyes, I sat on the chair that was beside her with a book, and opened the book as if I was coming closer because I want to discuss some questions with her.

"Siya? Siya here! Are you okay? Why did you close your eyes?" I asked with a smirk, but covered that smirk.

She bulged her eyes out, because she was embarrassed. I chuckled silently at her action.

"Ye- yeah". Siya sat down on the other chair silently.

*To be honest I enjoyed this*

"GUYSSSS. SNACKS IS HEREEE". Yash yelled coming inside with a tray in his hand.

"Shruti Kahan reh gayi?" Yash muttered and Siya turned to see her.

(Where is Shruti?)

I saw her struggling with the glasses. Such a pampered child.