CHAPTER 20:-

AUTHOR'S POV:-

Armaan laid on the seat and closed his eyes.

Adhira turned opposite direction took out her water bottle and threw the whole water from bottle.

"Armaan nind khul gyi? Waise nind kaise rahhi?" Adhira sarcastically blurted out.

(Armaan you woke up? By the way how was your sleep?)

"ADHIRAAA CHAUHAN WTF-" Armaan yelled at Adhira but it was interrupted by Adhira.

"Language Armaan Language" Adhira nonchalantly said.

"YOU EXPECT ME-" Again Armaan was interrupted by Abhishek.

"Armaan shant ho jaa. Ky kar rha?" Abhishek exclaimed.

(Armaan be calm. What are you doing?)

"YEH LADKI SE HUME SAKT NAFARAT HAI. KISS TARAH KA HARKAT KAR RHI." Armaan yelled.

(I just hate this girl.  What kind of behaviour she is doing)

"Aacha tumshe jab thoda seat mange toh kyu ni diye? Huhh!" Adhira angrily shouted on Armaan making him shut his mouth.

(Ohh! When I asked you for a seat, why didn't you give it? Huhhh!!)

"Koi jawab nahi hai nah. Qki tum khud irritate kar rhe the humko". Adhira yelled at him.

(There's no answer nah! Because you yourself were irritating me.)

"Awaz neeche karke baat kro." Armaan exclaimed.

(Speak slowly).

"Nahi karenge ky- " Adhira was interrupted by siya.

(I won't. What-)

"Adhiiiii. Tu idhar aa". Siya dragged Adhira back to her seat (SIYA'S seat)

(Adhiii. You come here).

"Kyu ladh Rahi?" Siya asked.

(Why are you fighting?)

"I'm notttt. He started the fight and he was the one to provoke me to start the fight. I just asked him for some space to sit". Adhira blurted out.

"Haa I know. Par leave na tu mere pass wapas aati nah main Armaan ke sath yah kisi aur ke sath baith jati".  Siya exclaimed.

(Yess I know. Now leave nah, you should have come to me, I would have sat with Armaan or anybody)

"Haa, chordh we all know iss baar ki fight usne start ki hai". Natasha exclaimed.

(Yess , we all know that this time the fight is started by him)

"Iss baar?? Har baar wahi karta hai bewakoof ladhka". Adhira angrily exclaimed and sat with siya.

(This time??? Does the same thing everytime stupid boy)

"Okay. Now relax! Let's go there and yess you will sit beside me". Siya exclaimed.

Siya and Adhira moved towards Siya's seat but Siya was stopped by Abhishek and shocked to see that he is holding her hand. The redness flushed all over her face.

"Adhira? Adhira kesi hai? Abhi thik hai vo? Abhishek asked to Siya.

(Adhira? How's Adhira? Is she okay now?)

"Yess". Siya exclaimed.

"Siya, are you- " Abhishek begin to speak but interrupted by teacher.

"Get down students and all the best for your next exam". Teacher exclaimed.