CHAPTER 2:-

AUTHOR'S POV:
Teacher announced that students will have their practice from last 2nd period and later they will practice personally at their home.

"Ok teacher" "we will decide and than we will practice" Abhishek told with a straight face."um wh-who we?" Siya said being conscious."ofc my friends and their partners." Abhishek said and walked away. "Siya he means your friends and we all be doing at the same place u know it will be easy to work." Kartik said. "Yup. Have you guys decided?" Siya asked "no no no we will be deciding at our lunch break". Kartik said.

AUTHOR'S POV:-
Teacher came and started to teach. Siya in between her class turning towards Abhishek to gaze him only to find that he is already focused on his classes. After the continuous two periods of chemistry Siya was tired and welcomed by her two friends who helps Siya to forget that she is tired.

"HIIIIIIII" Adhira said being the happiest soul in the world. "U know what Adhira actually because of you we guys are never bored" Natasha and Shruti said with a thankful expression. "And because of Adhira I the most silent girl is now kinda enjoying her day being all bubbly and happy". Siya said with the sweetness as usual in her voice. "So can we discuss?" Abhishek said "hi to both of you" Abhishek greeted both the girls which kinda shocked all the four girls. "Hi" Natasha and Shruti said formally. "Hiiii Abhi" Adhira again being Adhira which made Abhishek to look at her because noone dares him to call "ABHI" in his school except his friends."Hey you guys carry on me,shruti and Natasha are going to bring our lunch after that we will continue tab tak aap dono baatein kare enjoy guyss". Adhira smirk and took Natasha and Shruti with made Natasha and Shruti laugh hard making Siya to glare all of them. "Hey where you guys are going?" Yash asked Natasha shruti and Adhira. "Are to take our lunch" Natasha said. "Humare liye jagah rakhna ok?" Adhira added her sentence. "Kyu kahi ki maharani ho tum?" Armaan said. "Abhi pta chla ki hum maharani hai?" Adhira said. "Whatever" said armaan. "Chalo double whatever" scrunching her nose adhira said. "Adhira humari lunchhhh". Natasha said eyeing kartik to take armaan with him. "Haa par ese bewakoof admi hume hi kyu dikh jate hai aur mood bekar krdete hai nah Natasha shruti?" Adhira said being irritated with armaan. "Oh jese hum toh bade khush hai tumshe mil kar". Armaan said. "Chal nikal bhaag" adhira said which made armaan angry "YOU!!" Armaan said almost shouting at adhira. "Yes me yaad rkhnaaa" adhira said which made Natasha to pull adhira with her to avoid the war. "Kaisi ldhki hai yaar. Isse koi kese samhalega. Uppar se mere gale pad gyi hai" Armaan said being angry. "Are yaar chrdhna actually vo ese hi Masti karti hai savage sassy yet sanskri. So just chill vo intentionally ni ki hai ik them. Chal ab yeh chrdh Abhishek ke pass chle?" Kartik said in one go.
"Abe khn mar gye the?" Abhishek said "vo toh armaan btayega" Yash said and Yash and kartik started to laugh. "Kuch nhi bas ek jungli billi raste mein mil gyi" armaan said not knowing that adhira is just behind him. "Oye chuchundar! Yeh jungli billi kisse bol rhe?" Adhira said being annoyed with armaan behaviour. "Tumhe. Tumhare alwa kisse bol skta hu" armaan smile in sarcastic way. "BASSS ENOUGH FOR TODAY!!!" Natasha and Kartik shouted together which made other students to look in their way shockingly. "Urgh fuck! Hey continue everyone" Yash orders everyone. And everyone started their work again. "Yeh ky chl rha?" Siya said being flustered. "Yeh dono ldai krliye aur ldh hi rhe hai" kartik said in a soft voice. "Kyu ldai krliye reason??" Abhishek asked both of them. "Main Yash aur kartik se baat kr rhi thi aur yeh bewakoof insaan tipni dene lga". Adhira said glaring armaan. "Oh guys just leave it. We are not here to see your fight." Siya said avoiding the fight which is soon going to start between them. "Ok yes! So let's meet in my place and haa armaan and Kartik will be picking you all at 6 pm. So just don't be late". Abhishek said "ok ok" and others agreed on it.

AUTHOR'S POV:-
The next class started but siya is in utopia smiling and blushing thinking about visiting Abhishek's place today and performing with Abhishek is like dream comes true to her.

"Siya tell me the answer." Mr.Kabir physics sir asked. "Siya oye siyaa" whispered shruti. "Huh?" Siya flustered. "Back to the earth siya and focus on what I am teaching you instead of going to your wonderland". Siya kept her head down for being rattle.

AUTHOR'S POV:-

"Siya. Siyaa. Siya." Mr. Kabir called her but she slept. "Shruti wake siya up now". Mr. Kabir becomes furious because of siya. "Siya! Girl! Oye Siya uth Jaa." Shruti woke her up. "Oh i- I'm " siya said being discomfort."Good morning Ms. Siya. You are alive hmm. Now listen I have something to tell you. You remembered I already warned you to be attentive in my class but seems like you don't like to attend this class. So get out of the class and enjoy outside as much as you want." Mr. Kabir outraged Siya. "Sorry sir." Siya whispered. "No more conversation needed for you. Just go out." Mr. Kabir warned siya. Siya agitated but went out. Standing for continuously two period was terrible. The school ends

"Oye kya hogya?" Natasha asked siya. "Are yaar I was punished for two periods continuously I- I can't stand. I wanna go home." Siya in the verge of crying. "Siyaaa baby don't cry .let's go home." Shruti said hugging her." and yah don't forget that we have to go to Abhishek's place." Adhira said in a teasing tone. "Hm hm". Siya said while blushing. "Abhi yeh ldhki rone wali thi ab blush kr rhi bhaii yeh kaisa mood swing haiii. Jiju ko kafi mehnat lgegi". Natasha said and all the three started to laugh.

Hello puffies. I hope you guys will like my efforts please tell me in comments about my stories whether you guys are liking it or not or you guys finds some mistakes.

Free to DM me in my insta account:- bookcluster26 and tell me.

And now who will now. Jaldi jaldi vote karo.amd again guys I'm telling you yeh mera first writing segment hai so please co-operate me.