003

"I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes". 

Nora lost her ability to smile a long while ago through this assembly. Usually she tries to keep a smile. 

Even when Brianna Walsh feel off stage during a speech or when Cara Boyle threw up in front of everyone. Nora would always keep a smile on her face to try and encourage her fellow students. 

"Love is all around me and so the feeling grows".

 This was not an act she wanted to encourage. 

Nora rested her head on Michelle's shoulder hoping to drown herself in the jackets material. 

"Alright thank you girls" Sister Micheal walked out on stage. Nora had never been so happy to hear her voice. 

"A few announcements. On Monday morning, several of our year-thirteens will face their GCSE maths resit. Now, I know how daunting resit examinations can be. So if anyone is feeling anxious or worried, or even if you want to chat. Please, please, do not come crying to me." Nora didn't care about any of these announcements, she was just waiting for -

"Notice from Mr. McCauley. This year's destination for the Euro Trotters trip will be dramatic pause...Did you actually want me to do the dramatic pause?"

 Nora grabbed Michelle and James' hand from either side of her squeezing them tight.

 "Interesting. Paris, it's going to be Paris." Nora let out a small squeal of excitement, raising her hand almost hitting the people around her. She was determined to go on that trip.

-

Nora skipped besides Michelle, buzzing with joy.

 "There's so much I want to do. The Champs-Elysees, the Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre-" 

Michelle cut Clare off. "A French fella. That's what I want to do. Nation of rides. My fanny is going funny just thinking about it." 

"Could you not use that word, Michelle?" 

"What, fanny?" 

"Why do you always have to be so coarse?" 

"I don't get why we censor that word?" Nora thought out loud "We all have one."

"Exactly!" Michelle supported. "I don't." James pointed out. 

"You are one." Michelle smirked. 

As everyone listed their plans and wants for Paris, Nora got antsy wanting to share her's. 

"Food and clothes!!" she spoke, well more shouted, interrupting Erin. 

"You want to go for basic essentials?" Michelle asked. 

"No Michelle all the good recipes I have baked, they are from France. Same with all clothing designs. Paris is the place I can turn hobbies into careers." It was obvious that Nora was a crafty girl. She never liked just sitting still, she needed her brain to be stimulated. Academics was never really her thing so she turned to craft. 

 "You have way too much free time" Erin states, shaking her head. 

"It'd also be good for conversation practice, ya know. For the orals" James stated. 

"Which will be the only oral you ev-" 

"OK Michelle" James stopped her embarrassed. 

"You didn't let me finished" the girl complained. 

"Well I sensed where you were going" After a beat of silence Michelle leaned forward to the rest of the group 

"Blowjobs"