010

Nora sat at with the group as they nibbled on some chips in a cafe. Nora's eyes were looking up at Katya at the counter. 

Ever since her and James became official she no longer got a flustered feeling seeing the girl (for some reason) but she still wanted to impress the girl who had taken her under her wing. Nora tried to sit up straighter to show off that she was a strong person.

All it was really doing was giving her a sore back. 

"I don't know, I just find her a bit 'I have a fringe and cigarettes and opinions'" Erin complained obviously upset that Katya was not so fond of her. "and she's also a bit, you know, 'I hate walls' and she's just not-" 

"The little peasant girl you ordered?" Clare interrupted 

 "Yeah." Erin quickly corrected herself. "No - I just don't trust her, ok? And that thing she said about my letters being boring, I really think she's playing some sort of twisted psychological mind game here." 

"Or maybe your letter are just really fuckin' dull." Michelle rolled her eyes over her friends complaining 

"My letters are a gripping read." Nora tried to give her friend a small smile of encouragement, though what Katya had told her of the letters they were slightly dull. 

"I'm not comfortable with you talking about my girlfriend like this" James interjected 

"Ah-ha! And she also fancies James. You don't find that a bit weird." 

"Aye and she's becoming too attached to Nora" Orla spoke up placing her arms around her friend almost protectively. 

"Yeah well that's just Nora, look at her" Michelle pointed to the girl who smiled back at the group, causing them all to unconsciously smile back "she just naturally brings people in it makes sense.... Now the James thing is a little fucked" 

"I can't get my head around it" Clare agreed. 

"I'm telling you she's up to something" 

"Even so I need her to put a word in with that big Russian ride" Michelle desperately wanted to lose the second half of her virginity. 

"And I really like the fact she glows in the dark" Orla spoke up, her arms still wrapped around her shorter friend. 

"I'm sorry?" James asked concerned for his girlfriend 

"Because of the radiation, the all glow in the dark" 

"She's also opened my eyes about how we need to break down barriers here." Clare chimed in "To no longer define ourselves as Irish or British, Catholic or Protestant, but simply as human. With human hearts and human heads and human hands and... Other human qualities because, at the end of the day, we're all humans."

The group looked at her confused, though Nora nodded her head. Though she may not word it in the same way that her blonde friend did, she was strong believing in all man being equal.

 Katya sat down back at the table, greeting James with a kiss that Erin watched with disgust. Suddenly Jenny Joyce enter the shop, dragging along a boy who appeared to be on a lead behind her. 

"Wanky" Nora muttered towards the sight. 

"Hi everyone this is Artem" Jenny introduced 

"Well hello Artem" Michelle breathed trying to appear more attractive "Go on then" the girl spoke to Katya, who just sighed and spoke to him in a language Nora didn't understand. She did think she heard the word sex though. 

"He doesn't speak much" Jenny spoke up when the boy didn't respond. 

"Is he tied to you?" James asked in concern.