1.

Hanni

"Haerin you don't understand, she's just so pretty!" I tell my best friend Haerin. She lets out a deep, over exaggerated sigh at me, "Hanni...I know! She's literally all you talk about for crying out loud!" Haerin rolls her eyes and I squeal as I look at Danielle's latest post on instagram with her members.

"I can't help it Rin, I'm so in love with her!" I blush, touching my cheeks as they continue to grow hotter. "Yeah but she doesn't even know you." Haerin says making me roll my eyes. "I know! Stop rubbing it in!" I say and she chuckles. "Just giving you a reality check man, sometimes you need it." She says and I punch her arm. "Do not. I'm aware..." I trail off in thought. "Right...one thing for sure is that you are delusional Hanni Pham." She pats my shoulder and walks off into class.

"We all know Hanni is delusional!" Hyein, my other best friend fast walks right by me to enter our class. "You- ugh!" I groan and take my seat.

-

"Hanni do you have work later?" Hyein asks me as I stuff some chips in my face while watching Danielle's latest performance. "Hanni! HANNI!" Two voices yelled at me. "What?" I ask and my two friends sigh. "Do you have work later?" Hyein asks me and I nod. "I always work! I have to buy her albums duh!" I shrug and I hear Hyein smack her forehead.

"Do you even know what day it is today?" Haerin asks me and I think and shrug. "Wait!" I gasp and cover my mouth. "It's my birthday!" I say and Haerin groans. "See! Hanni you are caught up in watching Danielle you can't even remember YOUR OWN BIRTHDAY!" Haerin snatches my phone and shuts it off. "It's just another day for me Rin! My parents are never home and are always at work so the day just flies by like every other day!" I shrug and Hyein groans this time.

"I'm starting to regret buying you this gift." Hyein says and I frown. "What gift?" I ask and she sighs before revealing it. I nearly scream at the top of my lungs. "A POSTER OF DANIELLE MARSH!" I say and Haerin drags me to sit down as people started glancing at us from around the cafeteria.

"Shut up! And yes! I know you love her so much so I got you a few posters of-" I snatch the posters out of her hand and examine them one by one. She's just so beautiful, her perfect smile, shiny, innocent looking eyes yet they are so powerful that they can seduce you within milliseconds. Her long, flowy, healthy hair that I would love to run my fingers through. If only she knew me....

I turn to Hyein and engulf her in a bear hug, "Thank you little one!" I place a small kiss on her cheek and she makes a disgusted face at me.

"Ahem. My turn now dumbass." Haerin turns me to look at her as I was still admiring Danielle's pictures.

"Happy birthday Hanni." She presents a small smile as she reveals the gift behind her back. "DANIELLES ALBUM VERSION!" I scream but Hyein clamps her hand around my mouth, making it muffled.

"Oh- my- god!" I say and take it to reveal what's inside. If only I could put all her photo cards in the back of my phone case, she's too pretty I can't choose just one!

"Thank you dumbass!" I smile at haerin and kiss her cheek, she squeals and wipes it off.

The bell rings signaling it's time to go home, but for me it's work.

-

"Hey Pham!" Han says. "Hey Han! Anything new today?" I ask as I place my stuff down and he chuckles. "Not really, few customers here and there, other than that it's been a pretty slow day." He shrugs and I hum in response.

"Well you work day shifts obviously it's gonna be slow since everyone is at work! Now they are gonna come down to the club and party." I groan as I feel a long night ahead. He laughs and pats my shoulder, "Good luck!" He has a smug look on his face making me stick my middle finger up at him as he exits the nightclub.

"BOO!" Someone shouts from behind me making me slightly spill the mixed drinks I was making on myself. "OH FUCK YOU LILY!" I groan and she laughs. "Why are you so easy to scare? Music is literally booming through the roof right now bro!" Lilly chuckles and I splash her with the mixed drink making her lick her lips. "Not bad!" She smirks and I roll my eyes.

"You ready for tonight?" She asks me and I shrug. "Like every other night!" I say and she giggles. "Oh han didn't tell you?" She asks me something making me frown in confusion. She giggles again slightly making me frustrated at this unspoken information.

"Just tell me woman!" I groan and she finally breaks. "The club is getting closed off tonight for regular people." She says making me furrow my eyebrows. "Ugh you are so slow Hanni! What I'm saying is the top celebrities are going to be here tonight! Majority is kpop idols as the celebrities!" Lilly says while shaking my shoulders back and forth.

"So like...Newjeans is going to be here?" I ask.

"Yes. And many more!" She claps her hands in excitement.

I can't tell if I just shit my pants or if I just shit my pants—

************************
I think Hanni plays us pretty well don't you think?🤭

Delusional (NINIZ)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara