13.

Time skip- 6 months later

Hanni

"Why haven't you called Danielle? It's already gonna be 2pm and you guys always call around that time!" Haerin questions. "Especially when she's away on tour!" Hyein butts in while eating a banana.

"Okay first of all don't you have somewhere else to be beside raiding my kitchen EVERYTIME you're at my house? And second of all, haerin don't you have a date with Xiaoting?! And Hyein? Aren't you meeting with Eunchae? Why are yall all up in my business!!?" I yell out in frustration.

"Shit who put a stick up your ass, if it was Danielle you wouldn't be acting like that! You'd probably enjoy that shit, you freaky ass—" Haerin raises a brow.

"Yeah! So what's wrong Hanni Pham?" Hyein asks. I frustrated sigh escapes my mouth as my emotions were getting to me again, it's not easy dating an idol...

"I'm just frustrated that's all..." I say as I push some strands of hair out of my face. Hyein and haerin walk around the counter in the kitchen and trap me, "No I think it's something more...spill Pham!" Hyein interrogates me and haerin nods. "What? Guys seriously! I'm just frustrated!" I put my hands up in defense. "Yes we get that, but frustrated how? Sexually frustrated? Annoyed frustrated? Like there is many different frustrations Hanni!" Haerin clarifies.

"Ugh! Fine! I'm frustrated that I can't be seen in public with Danielle still!" I say and the room remains silent after my outburst. "I just want to be able to go on cute dates in public with her...not in secret and in the privacy of her own home....im tired of hiding what we have...screw what other people think? It doesn't pertain to them so why do they care so much?! It's Danielle's and I's LIFE!!" I say rather quickly in a rant as both my friends just listen carefully to each word I say.

"Oh so that's why..." Hyein mumbles. I nod and haerin swings her arm around my shoulder, comforting me with shoulder rubs. "It's okay Hanni, im sure YALL will both go public soon!" Haerin says. "How soon?! It's been 6 months Haerin." I say and Hyein hums. "Well have you expressed these concerns to Danielle?" Hyein asks and I shake my head.

"How can I when she is always busy? Going on tours, fashion meets, concerts everywhere around the world, award shows, YouTube videos! Just...I feel like I hardly get to spend quality time with her! Then when we do have time together, we watch movies, cuddle, make out, have sex, then fall asleep next to each other...I know she's tired so I just let her rest when she's with me...." I pout and Hyein lays her head on the palm of her hand.

"I still think you should tell her." Hyein says. "Better to say it than keep it bottled up to where it ruins the relationship Hanni, and you wouldn't want to lose Danielle would you?" Haerin questions and I immediately shake my head.

"Of course not! You both know I love her so much!" I say and they smile. "Which is why we are right!" Haerin smacks my shoulder.

"Fine I'll tell her when she gets back from her tour..." I roll my eyes and they let out a small laugh.

3 weeks later—

"Hanni, back again!" Yunjin smiles as she opens the door to let me in. Danielle had just got back and immediately told me to come over to their dorm because she misses me. "Hey yunjin! Danielle in her room again?" I chuckle lightly. "When is she not?! Go ahead! Just be quiet! I hear it EVERYTIME you come over Hanni!" Yunjin groans as I walk up the stairs to Danielle's room with flustered cheeks.

"Dani...it's me!" I knock on the door and hear her say come in.

"Hanni!" She smiles brightly and runs to me, wrapping her arms around my shoulders as she buries her face in the crook of my neck. I wrap my arms around her waist, hugging her so tightly, never wanting to let her go.

"Danielle is it okay if we can talk?" I ask. Danielle slightly frowns, "is it bad talk or good talk?" She asks. "Both?" I chuckle nervously and she narrows her eyes at me but nods and goes to sit on her bed, I follow after her.

"So Danielle you know how we've been dating for about 6 months.." I say and she agrees. "Well I just...I- I want to be able to do more with you d-Danielle..." I stutter and she looks at me puzzled. "What do you mean Hanni?" She asks. "I want to be seen with you Danielle...go on public dates and not having to stay hidden all the time...." I sigh, this was a bad idea I know it.

A hand caresses the palm of mine and shortly after, interlaced with my fingers. "Hanni is that what has been bothering you? Wanting to be seen in public with me?" Danielle asks softly. "Yes...us just...going on like normal without caring what others think..." I say while looking down at my lap. I hear a hum of approval from Danielle.

"I'll tell you this Hanni, I'll let my manager know that we will be going public okay? I don't want to lose you over something stupid like this because I love you hanni." Danielle says while squeezing my hand lightly at the last three words she said.

"I love you too Danielle, more than life itself." I smile at her and she leans in placing a quick, chaste kiss on my lips.

******************
On second thought, I don't know if I can date my idol...like how am I supposed to keep Hanni and I a secret? I can't even keep us a secret right now 🙄🙄(sorry Hanni, love you bae❤️❤️)