11.

Haerin

"She's still calling you?" Hanni asks me. I sigh, "Yep. I've been ignoring her ever since she lashed out on you because of your relationship thing with Danielle." I say glancing at the caller Id which was minjis.

"Good. She's a bitch." Hyein interrupts. Hanni nods while glancing at her phone as a message popped up. I glance at Hanni as she seems to have grown quiet, "Hanni?" I ask and she looks at us and shows us her phone.

Danielle😍

Come to my dorm tonight 2:00pm

Bring your friends too, I want to get to know them too. 2:03pm

"She wants to get to know us?!" Hyein says with her mouth gaped open in shock, some popcorn falling out in the process. "Wow...maybe she wants to get to know us so she can get closer with Hanni!" I smirk and Hanni hits my shoulder. "Maybe she wants to get on our good side so we can help her plan their wedding!" Hyein smirks and Hanni's face turns a bright shade of red. Hyein and I burst out laughing.

"Wait but we would be with idols....IDOLS!!!" Hyein stands up and I have to pull her ass back down from embarrassing us. "Shhh...you can't say stuff like that aloud bro!" Hanni hits Hyeins arm and Hyein pouts. "I'm definently gonna try to look hot!" Hyein says as she winks at us.

"Me too!" Hanni says and they both look at me.

"What?" I frown.

"Well aren't you gonna try to look hot to make that bitch Kim Minji jealous? Who knows maybe she'll apologize or if not maybe her member might take a liking to you..." Hyein wiggles her eyebrows and Hanni has a smug smile on her face.

"Alright let all be hot together!" I give in to them.

-

We arrive at Newjeans dorm, who was I kidding, of course it's huge! Practically a mansion!

"Hanni...I'm kinda nervous..." Hyein rubs her forearms repeatedly. "We all are Hyein." Hanni says and I raise an eyebrow. "Who's we-" I roll my eyes and knock on their door.

It opens revealing Danielle marsh. Her eyes immediately go to meet Hanni and a smirk appears on her face. "Welcome, come in guys!" Danielle says as she pulls Hanni's hand in and immediately drags her somewhere, leaving Hyein and I to roam around their...dorm.

"I'll be in the kitchen!" Hyein says as she runs to the kitchen, bumping into Eunchae in the process.

I mentally roll my eyes as I head over to the living room.

"Oh who are you?" A girl with brown hair asks me as I plop down on the couch. "Haerin. Danielle invited us over." I say and she widens her eyes. "Us? Who's us?!" She frowns. "Hyein and Hanni." I say as I glance at the tv remote and grab it, however the brunette girl reaches for it at the same time, placing her hand over mine.

"What are you doing?" She asks and I roll my eyes. "What does it look like...I'm trying to watch tv to distract myself from being here." I say and take the remote, clicking through channels. "Sheesh. You are a feisty one..." She says and I scoff. 

"You never even told me your name..." I quirk a brow. She clutches her chest, "How can you not know who I am?!" She gasps and hits my arm making me flinch. "Ow! What the fuck-?" I question and rub the sore spot. "Sorry?" I say sarcastically and she glares at me standing up and getting in my face. "I'm Xiaoting!" She shouts at me, her face fuming with anger because I didn't know her name.

A smirk forms on my face, it's fun making this girl mad. "You must be the least biased in the group, probably why I didn't know who you were." I smirk and see the corners of her mouth slightly twitch. She steps back a little, taking a few deep breaths in and out before she makes eye contact with me. "Run." She says and I stand up, getting in her face.

"Run? Why? I like talking to you..." I fake pout and she grinds her teeth together. "Run if you want to live..." she practically whispers and I gulp. "H-HYEIN!!!!" I shout as my feet start sprinting towards the kitchen, footsteps follow quickly behind me.

"HYEIN!" She's not in the kitchen, damnit!

"Nowhere to go!" Xiaoting smirks as she traps me between the counter and her body. "Listen...I didn't mean what I said earlier. I was just messing with you, I promise!" I show her a kind smile and see a faint pink coloring on her cheeks. "Doesn't matter, I have you cornered now!" She smirks, slightly leaning more into my body.

"Okay, what are you going to do? Hit me?!" I ask and see her deep in thought. "Well...I could maybe...." She doesn't finish her sentence as she slowly keeps leaning into me, our face just centimeters apart, her hot breath fans against my mouth, making me lick my lips in anticipation.

"Who the fuck keeps yelling?!" That voice says as they appear behind us. "Xiaoting what are you doing- HAERIN?!" Minji gasps. I glance back to see Minji looking back and forth between us, I'm still trapped between Xiaoting by the way.

"Get away Xiaoting!" Minji growls as she stomps her way over to us and pushes her member off of me. "Bro! I saw her first!" Xiaoting says as she grabs my hand, pulling me towards her. "Actually, I did weeks ago!" Minji says as she grabs my other hand and pulls me to her.

Here it comes...

"I don't care! That was weeks ago and now I want her!" Xiaoting pulls me back towards her.

"No! She's been mine!" Minji says and pulls me towards her.

This continues for a good 5 minutes making me want to die of an aneurism.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Hyein shouts as she spears in the kitchen with Eunchae by her side, both eating ice cream from a bowl.

"Help me..." I say and Hyein rolls her eyes but pulls me towards her and away from them.

"Were you two literally fighting over a girl?" Eunchae snickers. "I saw her first!" Xiaoting says and Minji hits her shoulder and walks over to me.

"Haerin...can we talk? Please...." Minji begs in front of me. I glance at Hyein who just scoffs but nods anyways.

"Hurry up." I say to Minji.

***************
Sorry yall haven't had motivation to write—