10.

Danielle

I walk into our dorm and see Minji sitting on our couch, on her phone scrolling through something.

I grab it out of her hand and throw it on the other couch, "What the hell dani?!" She says. "What the hell? What the hell is your problem with Hanni? Why did you say those things to her?" I ask and she chuckles. "It's the truth isn't it? We are idols Danielle! We can never date anyone! Whether it was an idol or someone as innocent and normal like Hanni!" Minji stands up, now frustrated just like me.

"Doesn't mean you can tell her lies! You said I was using her! Which I'm not!" I say and push Minji back a little, she stumbles but catches herself. Now she's glaring at me, "So what? Are you telling me you are not using her for pleasure and are actually starting to gain feelings for that girl?" Minji raises a brow. "Yes! I am gaining feelings for her so what? What about you and Haerin huh?" I ask and her jaw clenches.

"She hasn't been responding to my messages." She looks down at her phone, seeing the black screen and no notifications.

"Maybe it's because of that fucking attitude of yours! Saying all that just to hurt their feelings because you are too scared of your own!" I fume at her.

"WOAH! What's going on guys?!" Yunjin comes into the living room and sees me and Minji at a complete glare off, throwing daggers at each other with our eyes. "Chill..." Eunchae pulls my arm towards her and xiaoting goes to Minji, trying to calm her down as well.

"Nothing!" I spit out and walk towards my room, slamming the door shut. I let out a shakey breath, formed by my anger. I grab my phone and was debating if I should call Hanni...

A knock was heard on my door, "Come in." I say. The door opened revealing Yunjin. "What do you want?" I ask but it came out a little more hostile than I wanted it to. "Calm down tiger, just came to check on you." She says while raising her hands up in defense.

"I'm fine, you can go." I say and Yunjin sits next to me. "Dani...I know you. You're not fine. Wanna tell me what happened with you and Minji?" She asks and I sigh. "Nothing." I say and she scoffs. "I know when you're lying Danielle! I practice with you everyday! We are basically sisters! So want to tell me what's going on?" Yunjin asks now facing me.

"I like someone and Minji said harsh words to her and those words were very much not true!" I say anger starting to rise again within me. "Like what words Dani?" She asks. "She said that I was just using her and that an idol and a regular person could never be together..." I say and Yunjin clicks her tongue. "You like a regular girl... what do you mean?" She asks. "I mean, she isn't popular, she's not an idol, she's a regular girl who goes to school and works jobs!" I say and Yunjin hums in response.

"How did you meet her?" She asks. "At the night we went to that club where all the idols came...she's a bartender there..." I smile while reminiscing about the first time I laid my eyes on Hanni.

"What's her name?" Yunjin asks. "Hanni...Her name is Hanni pham." I smile a little and Yunjin chuckles. "You sure it's just a liking you have for her and not anything deeper?" Yunjin smirks at me making me blush. "I-I think? I mean we are still getting to know each other even though I know everything about her already and well she knows everything about me because she's a fan of us-" I say and Yunjin widens her eyes.

"SHES A FAN OF US? YOU LIKE A FAN?" Yunjin asks and I cover her mouth. "Shut up! She is a nice fan of us, although she's a little obsessed with me but I like it and she's really pretty at that..." I blush and Yunjin laughs. "Okay...so you have fallen for a pretty, obsessed, regular school girl who works at a bar?" Yunjin asks and I nod. "Wow...I won't tell anyone if you won't tell anyone that I have a crush on an idol?" Yunjin smirks making me zip my lips and nod.

"Chaewon..." She whispers and I gasp. "CHAEWON?" I shout and she hits my shoulder. "Ouch! Right forgot- but chaewon?" I ask again and Yunjin blushes. "Why not tell her how you feel?" I suggest and she hums in thought.

"Well how about you miss marsh tell miss pham how you feel!" Yunjin pokes my shoulder and I scoff. "What? I have I said I liked her!" I said and she squints her eyes at me. "What do you like about her?" She asks and I start drowning in my thoughts that are filled with Hanni.

"I like how she always puts her friends before herself even when she should sometimes put herself first, I like how her eyes practically disappear when she does her huge, bright smile, I like her puffy cheeks and how they get extra puffy when she chews her food, I like her way of saying sentences, she always tends to think before she speaks and it's cute...I like the way she talks, her voice is so soothing and don't even get me started on her singing, I came across her singing one of our songs...her voice is like honey! So smooth! And-" Yunjin taps my shoulder.

"What?" I ask, clearly not finished listing all the things I like about Hanni.

"Danielle...you don't like her." Yunjin shakes her head making me frown.

"You are in love with her."

*********************
Imagine your idol falls in love with you...how'd you react?