6.

Hanni

"Hanni you're late!" Lilly pouts at me. "Sorry Lilly! Got side tracked!" I say while tucking a strand of loose hair behind my ear.

"Hey Lilly!" Haerin and Hyein come up to a stool to sit on. "Oh I didn't know you guys were coming! Hanni why didn't you tell me you were bringing your friends?!" Lilly playfully hits my shoulder. "I wasn't! What are you guys doing here?" I sigh while rubbing my forehead.

"Waiting for your shift to end, how much longer?" Hyein complains. "6 more hours." I say glancing at the clock. "Ughhhhh!" Hyein groans while laying her head down on the counter, Haerin just chuckles and continues munching on her ice cream bar.

"Don't worry Hyein! It'll go by fast since we are all gonna have a good time! Now...who wants some shots?" Lilly smirks and Hyeins head shoots up as excitement fills her eyes.

Ugh...

-

6 hours later

"Haerin! I love you so much! You are l-like my-my si- siste-r! What will I do-do without you!?" Hyein slurs out as she drunkenly gropes haerins face trying to kiss her cheeks. "Hyein...let's get you home." Haerin tries to push Hyeins face away and Hyeins head just falls flat on haerins shoulder. "Carry me." Hyein whines and Haerin exhales before lifting Hyein up and over her shoulder.

"See ya guy! Thanks for the drinks Lilly! See you tomorrow Hanni!" Haerin waves and we wave back as well.

"Welp your shift is up Pham!" Lilly says and I sigh in relief. "Bye Lilly see you tomorrow girl!" I wink at her and she winks back as I exit the building.

"Took you long enough." Danielle's angelic voice speaks from behind the door I just closed. I jump a little from being startled, "Y-you actually waited?" I blush. She smiles and walks closer to me, "Yes, also your friends are being taken home by Minji." Danielle says and I widen my eyes. "What?!" I ask and she giggles. "Well they were both intoxicated even if the cat eyes one wasn't that much intoxicated, it still isn't safe so I called Minji to take them home." Danielle says. Another reason for me to love her...

"Why did you want to see m-me?" I stutter as I begin to walk in the direction of my house. I hear small footsteps immediately follow after mine, "You are the girl aren't you?" She asks and I frown but continue my pace. "What d-do you m-mean?" I ask with an eye roll towards my stupid stuttering.

"The one I was with that night." She says and I stay silent. "The one with the magical fingers..." She says making me choke on my saliva. "I- uh-" I utter out nonsense as I glance at her. Her eyes are dark, and oh are they so alluring-

"Hanni Pham right?" She smirks while her hand adjust my bangs. "Y-yes..." I breathe out.

She smirks before grabbing my hand and dragging me to a suv with dark tinted windows, you can't even see in the car. She opens the door for me as we both sit in the backseat. "Where to Miss Marsh?" The young man says. "Where do you live Hanni?" Danielle asks me. Holy shit is Danielle gonna come in my house? Did I leave it clean before I left? Shit- I can't remember if it was clean or not.

I tell the young man my address and he types it in the gps before starting the engine to drive. "Thanks Hyunjin!" Danielle flashes him one her charming smiles and he nods back with his cat-like eyes.

I hear Danielle clear her throat and hyunjin glances at her and gives a slight nod of his head before a divider from the front of the car is pulled up to where we cannot see hyunjin anymore, almost like we are in a secret room.

Danielle turns to me and smirks. She places her hand on my thigh, her fingers rubbing up and down constantly. I gulp as heat starts to course through my body little by little from her movements. Her hand inches its way slowly up my skirt, I can feel the heat from her hand just centimeters away from my center.

She leans her face towards my ear, "Hanni?" She whispers against my ear and I hum while biting my lip and shutting my eyes. "Be quiet for me, okay?" She says while her tongue runs against the outline of my ear making me whimper. I didn't respond to her and I guess she noticed and her hand grips my jawline making me face her directly, "Yes?" She says while staring deeply into my eyes. Her fingers slide my underwear to the side and slowly rub me in circular motions, "Yes!" I moan and she smiles.

Her fingers continue to rub me in a steady pace, making my hips rock against it, chasing the feeling, wanting more...

"Do you want more? Hm?" Danielle asks me in her husky voice. I nod and she starts to rub me faster. My head falls back against the headrest as I struggle to keep quiet but I have to, it's what Danielle said. I feel soft lips press against my neck, leaving bite marks on me as the pace only continues to increase. "F-fuck~" I breathlessly say.

The car comes to a halt and I feel Danielle giggle against my neck as she takes her hand out from under my skirt and opens the door. The divider slides down revealing hyunjin. "We are here miss marsh." He says and she nods. "Come on Hanni, show me your place." She says with a hint of something dark in her eyes. It's crazy how she acts like she wasn't fucking me a few seconds ago.

I utter a small thank you to Hyunjin before closing the car door and seeing it drive off.

I unlock the door to my house, my parents are still not home due to the business trip they take basically every week.

Soft hands cup my shoulder blades before pushing me into the house. Danielle locks the front door and I'm just standing still, waiting for her to tell me what to do.

"Show me your room." She says sternly and my breath hitches.

******************
Do yall think Danielle likes Hanni? Like genuinely? Or just for sex?

Maybe she is physically attracted to her but not actually because she truly doesn't know Hanni yet 🧐🧐