2.

Hanni

"Well shit! Do I look nice?! Do I smell nice? How is my makeup? Should I put on more perfume? Should I-" Lilly places her hand over my mouth. "Girl- who are you trying to impress, these are idols we are talking about. They probably won't even bat an eye towards us but they will towards each other!" Lilly scoffs and I nod, she's right it's like different classes. For example, the poor and rich are "never" meant to be together, and this is famous and regular person we are talking about here-

"True but I still just want to look nice for our...guests." I say and Lilly chuckles. "If you want a more sluttier outfit follow me." She says and I nod.

"So there is a black, red, and pink version. Choose." Lilly points to some outfits she took out. When she said more slutty she was not kidding I mean is this even a top?

"Pink suits you." Lilly says as she held up the outfit to my body and glanced up and down. "Try it on." She says and I just take it and try it on in the closet.

I come out holding my chest a little because this outfit is very see-through. "Girl!" Lilly puts my arms to my side and checks me out. The pink dress was loose all around, like strings and was see through to wear you can see the outline of my boobs.

In case you can't imagine it, that's the dress lol

"You look hot! I'll wear the black one so we can match!" Lilly claps her hands and goes to try on the dress.

A knock was heard on the door and it opens revealing our night time manager. "Hanni...what are you wearing?!" Changbin covers his laugh. "Shut the hell up man! I want to look nice for Christ sake!" I blush from embarrassment. "Okay whatever girl! You barely turned 19 and you going all out, I see you." He chuckles and I roll my eyes.

"That's not what I came in here for, I need you to start making some drinks to get ready for the guests, they'll be here in 10 minutes so chop chop kiddo!" He claps his hands and closes the door. I sigh, "Lilly hurry up! We gotta start making drinks, they'll be here in 10 minutes!" I yell and she hums in response before opening the closet door.

"Ready! Let's gaurr!" She grabs my hand and drags us to the bar to get started.

Lilly and I start making mixed drinks, such as cocktails, margaritas, we have the beers and others in the fridges keeping them nice and cold. We have our shots of tequila and other flavored liquors ready by us to be poured whenever someone asked for it.

"Wait...aren't some of these idols underage?" I ask abruptly and Lilly nods. "It's a free day for them to do whatever they want." She says and I gape my mouth open. "That's crazy!" I gasps and hear some commotion outside.

"Heads up ladies! They coming right now!" Changbin giggles excitedly. "You a fan of them?" I ask and he nods his head. "Favorite group?" Lilly asks him and he starts doing the 'OMG' dance by newjeans. "Oh lord-" Lilly and I both laugh at his as he continues to do the dance.

We see some bodyguards start heading to the front door and opening it while some idols have arrived early. First idols I saw were Aespa.

"Hello can I get one of your strongest liquors in a shot please?" Giselle had come up and asked me. "Sure!" I say and pour one in a decent seized glass and hand it to her. She takes it in one go and glances at me up and down before placing the glass down. "Love the outfit by the way!" She smiles at me before walking off to her group who has already started dancing in the now forming crowd.

"Told you pink is your color!" Lily winks at me and I huff a puff of air out of my mouth before glancing at the door.

More and more idols of famous groups come in, all from different companies as well but I have yet to see Danielle, I mean NEWJEANS!

"Hey what's your name?" Beomgyu from Txt had come up to me, it's really hard to act like I don't know who he is when in fact, I do know who he is.

"Hanni." I smile at him and he smiles back. "Pretty name for a pretty girl like you, love the outfit by the way." He smirks and checks me out right in front of my eyes. "Thanks, can I get you anything to drink?" I ask trying to divert myself from him hitting on me. "Well do they serve you?" He asks me while leaning on the palm of his hand.

I lightly chuckle while covering my mouth, "I'm afraid they do not." I say and he sighs. "Just let me take a fruity cocktail." He says and I nod to go grab the drink. I turn around to start making it and I can just feel his eyes burning on my ass. It sucks being so juicy...anyways.

"Here you go!" I smile at him as I slide it towards him, his hand brushes up against mine as he grabs it and starts drinking it. "So how long have you worked here?" He asks me abruptly as I was making some more drinks for the waitress and waiters to take out.

"Uh- about a year!" I force a smile to be polite even though I could care less about what he is asking me, I just want to see Danielle.

He hums in response and was about to say something before his members called him to go dance. "Hanni!" He says before leaving and I glance at him.

He smiles at me and places a kiss on my hand as well as a pretty big tip before walking off.

"I knew you looked good but didn't know it was THAT GOOD! Damn you might get laid today!" Lilly giggles and I slap her arm before stuffing the money in my purse that was underneath the bar.

Most idols were dancing now until one climbed up on the stage and took the microphone. "NEWJEANS IS HERE!!!" The idol slurred out and my eyes immediately glued to the front door that opened revealing the group.

First was Kim Minji who walked in, then Hong Eunchae, followed by Huh Yunjin, next was Xioating, and then...Danielle marsh. They all walked in with big smiles on their faces as they greeted Itzy.

My eyes were glued onto Danielle marsh...

I'm seeing her...like actually seeing her in person only a few feet away from me.

My trance was broken when Lilly nudged my side, "What?" I ask and she shoots a look in a direction I follow and see Beomgyu pointing at me telling me to come towards him.

"Go girl!" She says and I shake my head no but she urges me and pushes me out of the bar. "Now's your chance to get laid with an idol!" She says and I sigh.

"I don't want that idol..." I whisper to myself.

*******************
Beomgyu sweetie.....read the room-