5.

Hanni

I went to school like any other day.

My mind raced back to last night, her sounds, the way her mouth was gaped open as she let out the sounds of pleasure I caused her....I CAUSED HER-

As much as I want to tell my best friends, I can't with this...I wouldn't want to risk exposing Danielle...

"Hey! Hanni! I heard at your club yesterday it was closed off because idols were in there, is that true?!" Hyein excitedly asks me. "Yeah there was a lot of idols." I say and Hyein squeals. "Omg did you get a picture with them?! Did you see Danielle?!" Hyein asks me and I blush at Danielle's name.

"Uh- yeah...n-no! I didn't get a picture with any, as they were too busy dancing and I was too busy making drinks." I say and Hyein pouts. "That sucks, so you saw Danielle up close and personal?" Haerin asks as she sits next to me in the classroom. Up close and personal alright.....

"Yeah I did, she's even more beautiful in person!" I say. And even more beautiful moaning your name- stop!

"You are so delusional I swear-" Haerin laughs and I hit her arm. "Shut up I am not! I am just in love with her!" I say and Hyein laughs. "She doesn't even know your name!" Haerin says. "Yes she-" I shut my mouth and both of them look at me with a raised eyebrow. "Nothing whatever! Leave me alone!" I say and the teacher walks in to start our lesson for the day.

This is gonna be a long day-

-

Danielle

"Alright ladies that's it for today! Make sure to get some rest and stay hydrated!" Our manager shouted inside the dance practice room as my members and I lay flat on the floor, trying to catch our breath.

"Holy shit! That was tiring! I'm gonna go shower guys!" Yunjin says and we all nod, too tired to actually respond. "Same!" Xiaoting says as she stands up quickly and runs out the practice room.

"I hope they can host one of those parties again like last night! It was so fun!" Minji says to start a conversation. "Yeah it was! Danielle where were you yesterday?" Eunchae asked me whom I was pulling myself up to sit and face them.

"Oh uh- I was in the restroom." I smile and they both raise their eyebrow. "For a whole hour and a half?" Minji questions and I clear my throat. "It was the alcohol! You guys know how I get with alcohol!" I sigh and they nod agreeingly.

Ever since last night, I can't take that girl off of my mind. Her black hair with bangs that cover her forehead, her adorable doe eyes, small nose that crinkles up when she laughs...but what was her name??

I can't remember her name but only the way she looks, even if it's very vivid I know she was super attractive.

"Yah! Dani!" Minji snaps her fingers in my face. "Yeah!? What-" I ask and she laughs. "We were gonna go down to the convenience store to get some snacks after we showered, wanna come?" Eunchae asks me. "Yeah let me go clean up real quick!" I stand up, stretching my back before heading to our dorm.

-

Hanni

"Come on Hanni! Let's just get some snacks real quick then we can take you to work!" Hyein pulls my arm as well as haerin. "You guys can't be serious- you want me to go into the convenience store looking like a whore! This is my work outfit HERE!" I say feeling embarrassed.

"So...you look hot in it anyways." Haerin says and Hyein nods. "Ugh I hate kids." I say and they groan but pull me into the convenience store that is just down the street from my club as well as Danielles Group company building, don't ask how I know-

"Hello ladies! Look around and let me know if you need anything!" The store clerk smiled at is and bowed, we did the same as we begun our hunt for snacks.

"You guys go grab your snacks I'll wait over here." I say to my friends and they hum before running to the chip isle.

"Hanni?" A male voice calls out my name. "Oh my god! Seungmin!" I smile at my friend while he puts on his work vest. "I haven't seen you in forever!" He says and hugs me briefly before stepping back. "Also, I have to ask...what's with the outfit?" He points and I chuckle. "My work outfit, my friends wanted some snacks first before I head to work." I shrug my shoulders and he nods.

The door opens signaling more customers have came in. I glance at see 3 woman wearing black hats and a black mask. We all greeted them and they greeted back. One of them however kept eyeing me and my outfit. I glanced at her and we made eye contact.

Those soft brown eyes, innocent brown eyes. I widen my eyes once I realize it's Danielle again.

I quickly turn my back towards her and glance around the store and glance at seungmin as he seems to be confused. "Hanni why are your cheeks red?" He asks while poking one of them. I slap his fingers away and exhale, "Nothing!" I say and fidget with my fingers while trying to find something to occupy my mind instead of Danielle....but that's nearly impossible.

"Hanni! Come here we need your help choosing what flavor!" Hyein shouts from one of the small isle and I groan. "Whichever I don't care!" I say. "Hanni Pham get your ass over here right now!" Haerin says and I groan before going to find them.

Going through isle to isle I couldn't find them but found the group of other girls in the soda isle. "Danielle which flavor?" One of them asks and makes eye contact with me. "S-sorry!" I say and try to quickly fast walk out of the isle but a hand grabs my arm.

"Hey! Weren't you that bartender last night?" One girl asks me. My mouth opens and closes repeatedly, how can they remember that?

"Uh- yes I am." I say and one of them giggles. "Oh my god! Small world! I'm Eunchae!" Eunchae says but get hit in the stomach from the other girls elbow. "Ow- what?!" Eunchae whines. "We can't tell everyone our identity!" One fails to whisper because I can clearly hear her. "She seems nice Minji!" Eunchae also fails to whisper. "I'm right here guys...I can hear you." I say and they both glance at me.

They both take off their masks revealing their goddess like faces to me, they are so pretty. "Fine. I'm Kim Minji, and that's Danielle Marsh." Minji points to Danielle who now pulled down her mask and is staring at me, more like studying my face. Blush creeps up onto my cheeks and I try my best to make it go away but to no avail.

"You-" Danielle points at me. "Hanni Pham what is taking you so lo- oh-" Hyein says as she steps behind me and sees the idols. "Hyein she's probably fantasizing about Danielle- oh shit!" Haerin covers her mouth. I break eye contact with Danielle and flash raging eyes towards Haerin who just mouths a 'sorry'. Oh she's dead-

Fingers lay on my chin and turn my head, "Fantasizing huh? About Danielle?" Danielle raises an eyebrow. I push her fingers off of my chin even though I deeply wanted to keep them there and back away towards my friends. "Uh- this is Lee Hyein and Kang haerin." I introduce my friends who are stuck staring at them in awe.

"Kang haerin..." I hear Minji mumble to herself as she checks Haerin out. "What's with the outfit?" Danielle smirks at me. "Uh- I have work in...actually right now! Haerin, Hyein go pay for your snacks so I can get to work!" I push them and they stumble a little, but rush to the counter to pay.

"So you are going to make drinks again tonight?" Danielle asks me as now it's just us and her member went to go chat with my friends as well as pay. "Y-yes." I say while backing up because she keeps walking closer to me. My back hits the cold freezer that stores all the beverages. I wince at the coldness and as well as Danielle's arms that were on either side of me.

She stares at me, analyzing everything on my body, my eyebrows, my nose, my lips, how chubby my cheeks are.

"What time do you leave?" She asks me and I furrow my brows but nonetheless answered her. "12am why?" I ask and her hand cups my cheek, rubbing it softly. She leans towards my ear, "I'll wait for you then." She whispers in my ear sending a shiver down my spine.

"O-okay!" My voice cracks and I cover my mouth. Danielle lets out a little giggle before blowing a kiss to me and walking away with her friends.

"Hanni cmon you are already late!" Haerin says as she waves by to minji shyly.

Oh right!! Work!

******************
Yall liking bold Danielle? I know I am🤭