9.

Hanni

It's been a few days since minjis whole outburst on me...which means it's been a few days since I've talked to Danielle....

I glance at my phone as I was getting my stuff to head to haerins house so we can walk to school together.

Danielle😍
Yesterday

Hanni why aren't you answering me? 12:00pm

HANNI? I SEE THAT YOU ARE READING THEM SO RESPOND!!! 2:04pm

THATS IT! You're dead- 10:00pm

Today

Hanni I know you are awake, you have school. 7:00am

I read as I walked out of my house.

Stop leaving me on read Hanni! 7:13am

"Finally took you long enough!" Haerin said once I reached her house and we started walking to school, Hyein sleeps in later...a lot.

"How's it with you and-" I shook my head, "She keeps spamming me with messages..." I sigh and Haerin hums. "Maybe it's for the best Hanni.." She says as she slugs her arm over my shoulder once we reached the front of the school.

Right maybe it is for the best...for her but not for me—

-

Class just finished now Hyein and Haerin are rushing to the lunch line while I find our table.

I take out my phone and immediately regret it once my lock screen revealed itself to me. It was the picture I took of Danielle smiling brightly as usual when I went to their concert a year ago, my favorite feature on her is that sunshine of a smile she radiates...

 It was the picture I took of Danielle smiling brightly as usual when I went to their concert a year ago, my favorite feature on her is that sunshine of a smile she radiates

Danielle😍

I'm at your place, waiting for you to get home.  2:09pm

Don't even think about not coming home because I swear to god Hanni I will find you and you'll regret it!!!

So you better hurry and get over here once your classes are done, don't keep me waiting- 2:12pm

"Shit." I curse under my breath. "What happened Pham? You look like you are stressed?!" Hyein says as she starts digging into her lunch once she sits down. "Nothing! Just tired." I say and she looks at me dead in the eye, "I know. Haerin told me Danielle has not stopped texting you." Hyein says and I nod.

"Have you texted her?" She asks me. "No...just read them and it's making her mad that I'm not responding to her..." I say and Hyein raises an eyebrow. "That's suspicious..." Hyein glances at haerin and then me. "Yeah...let's just eat so we can go home." Haerin sighs, also tired from school work...and probably...idols-

-

4:25pm

I enter my house smelling the sweet aroma of lasagna?

I set my bag down and walk into the kitchen seeing Danielle pulling lasagna out of the oven. "Danielle why are you making lasagna?" I frown. She jumps a little in shock that I was here before turning around and glaring at me.

"What the hell is up with you?!" She says walking over to me very furiously making me run to the living room. "HANNI GET BACK HERE NOW!" She shouts making me stop in my tracks. I can't refuse Danielle...

I walk back into the kitchen and sit on the counter because I'm gay like that.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" Danielle says with anger. "I haven't..." I say and she steps in front of me, invading my personal space. "Hanni you literally keep leaving me on read and not responding back!" She fumes. "I'm just a dry Texter..." I shrug and she scoffs. "Fucking bullshit! Tell me the truth Hanni!" She says while pulling me off the counter and to her level, well slightly lower since she is slightly taller.

I glance away from her face and she grips my jaw, hard and makes me look at her. "Look at me and tell me the truth, don't make me ask again or else-" She stops herself. "Or else what?" I frown and her eyes darken. "I'll punish you and punishments are not pleasant one bit, so tell me the truth, why are you ignoring me?" She says and her eyes soften once they look into mine.

"I-I c-can't..." I stutter making her face crinkle up. "Why not Hanni? Did someone threaten you?" She says making my breath hitch and she heard it. "Who? Who threatened you?!" She said her voice now with anger but not directed towards me. "I-it wasn't really a threat b-but they told me I-i should stay away f-from you..." I explain whilst stuttering my ass off.

Danielle brings me into a tight hug and her hands gently caress my hair, running her fingers through my locks. "Who was it Hanni?" She asks. "M-minji..." I say and I feel Danielle tense up a little. "What did she tell you?" She asked sternly. "She told me you were using me and that an idol and... a regular person like me could never be..." I say with sadness in my voice. "And how millions of your fans would, hate me for being with you..." I said with a tear running down my cheek.

Danielle catches my tear with her finger and rubs it away, "Hanni...don't listen to Minji. I would never use you! NEVER! I genuinely do like you Hanni Pham, which is why I asked to get to know you more and I'm glad I did because now I feel like...we have a connection..." Danielle says while kneeling down a little so we are the same height and she can look me straight in the eye. "As for my fans...yes but you can't let them get to you, I won't let them get to you Hanni...if my fans can't handle seeing me happy then they aren't a real fan." Danielle says proudly making me chuckle while wiping away a few stray tears.

"You are happy?" I ask and she giggles. "Of course I am! I'm happy with you! I'm happy with you around me!" Danielle smiles and places a sweet kiss on my forehead. Our hands intertwine as she pulls out some plates and kitchen utensils.

"Enough of this sappy shit, lasagna? If it tastes terrible please do tell me! I don't want my baby to get stomach pains because of me!" Danielle says and I blush, I'm her baby?

"Whether it tastes terrible or the most delicious food on this planet, I will still eat it because it was made by you Danielle..." I blush at my own confession and so does Danielle.

Thoughts invade my head...what will happen with us? Will her fans accept me? Will they be jealous of me? Will they get mad at Danielle?

What if they hurt her? Or me? I don't want neither of us to be in pain because of me...what-

"Hanni stop overthinking I can read through your mind." Danielle flicks my forehead making me groan in pain and rub the area.

"Eat before I eat you first as my appetizer." Danielle sternly says making me grab my fork rather quickly and start eating.

**********************
What would you do if you were in Hanni's shoes? Would you be willing to date your idol despite the hate yall both might get?