7.

Hanni

I walk into my room and stop at the door. "What?" Danielle asks and I just stay silent with blush on my face. FUCK! She's gonna see all the posters I have of her!!! This is so embarrassing-

"Um...there is a g-guest r-" She opens my room door and walks in. I stay standing at the doorway with my head down, avoiding any type of gaze she will throw my way. A hand pulls me into the room and my back hits the door as it closes. "So...this is why you didn't want to show me your room?" She smirk and I nod. "So you have a little crush on me huh?" She ask me. "U-uh ye-yeah..." I rub the back of my nape nervously.

She sits down on my bed after placing her purse on one of my chairs. She motions with her hand for me to come towards and I obey. I stand in front of her and her arms wrap around my waist pulling me closer towards her, "So what exactly have you been fantasizing about with me hm?" She asks and I blush and step back. "W-WHAT? Nothing! NOTHING!" I slightly panic and she stands up walking towards me.

Her fingers hooks under my chin and lifts it to face her since she is taller than me, "Don't lie to me Hanni. I don't like liers." Danielle says sharply. I gulp and she glances down at my lips, "Why not show me instead what exactly you fantasize about?" She smirks. "I- um-" I am probably beet red right now...

She flips our positions and pushes me onto my bed. I fall flat on my back and feel a light weight sit on my body. Danielle is on top of me.

Her hands snatch the hem of her shirt and slowly lifts it over her head. My eyes trail down to her toned stomach and her slim waist, she's perfect. "Don't act like you haven't seen this body." She says and I shyly smile. "You have...haven't you?" She asks and I nod while avoiding eye contact with her. She forces me to look at her, "Just how many of my performances have you watched Hanni?" She raises an eyebrow. "E-every single o-one of them..." I gulp nervously.

"God you are so obsessed with me huh?" She gasps and I nod slowly. "Sit up." Danielle demands and I sit up. Her hands hook on the hem of my crop top and lift it up and over my head. "Oh...wow-" Danielle gasps as she scans my chest area and stomach. Her hands cup my breasts through my bra making my breath hitch.

"Sensitive huh? Even better..." Danielle smirks as I feel her fingers pinch my erect nipple making me moan. Her left hand wraps around my back and unhooks my bra, revealing my bare breast to her. "Wow...you are so hot..." She lowly moans out as her mouth clamps onto my right nipple.

A loud squeal makes its way out of my voice as her tongue works its magic around my sensitive bud. My hands grip into her hair, pulling her even more closer if that's even possible. Her other hand plays with my other breast, while she continues to suck and gently bite on my bud.

Danielle pulls back, a small string of saliva follows from my breast to her mouth as she sensually licks her lips and makes eye contact with me. Her finger trails from my jawline to my collarbone very slowly, in a teasing manner and she applies force, pushing me down on my mattress. "Since....you helped me so well last night...I suppose I can help you..." Danielle seductively says as she towers over me.

Danielle's hands trail down my body stopping at my skirt as she unzips it and pulls it agonizingly slow down my body. She steps back to take off her jeans as well. "Hanni..." Danielle once again hovers over me, her front pressed against mine even though our underwear acts as a barrier it still excited me so much to where a moan escapes my mouth.

I quickly cover it, feeling slightly embarrassed and Danielle just smirks. "Be a good girl and stay quiet for me okay?" Danielle says as she caresses my cheek and I nod. We stare at each other for a few more seconds before she leans her face towards mine, locking our lips together. HOLY SHIT IM KISSING DANIELLE-

Her lips were as soft as I imagined them to be, so soft and squishy. Her lips tasted like strawberry but her breath smelled like coffee. Our shared breaths molding into one as we devoured each other, hungrily. Danielle and I's body pressed so close together to where I felt our combined heartbeat beat together as one. Is this a dream come true?

I moan into the kiss as her tongue swiped across my bottom lip and soon roamed inside my mouth. My hands began to tangle in her hair as I pulled her deeper into the kiss, wanting more of it. Her hands travelled down to my center, pulling my underwear aside and rubbing me delicately.

I break away from the kiss, trying to catch my breath as Danielle attacks my neck. Her fingers are still working torturously slow and it's driving me insane. I lift my hips, chasing after the feeling of her soft fingers rubbing against me slowly. I feel her grin against my soft skin that has a thin layer of sweat forming upon it. "What? You want more?" She asks and I whimper out. "I don't understand Sounds Hanni, use your words." Danielle teases me as her finger rubs my clit slowly. "F-faster d-Danielle..." I moan out and hear her let out a shaky breath. "That's it." She sighs out and her fingers start rubbing faster, making a burning sensation fill my stomach.

My head tilts back as I grip the bedsheets tightly, my knuckles turning white. Just then I feel a finger enter in me. "Oh shit!" I scream out and Danielle clamps her hand over my mouth. "What did I say about staying quiet Hanni?" Danielle says and I whimper against her hand as the pleasure begins to take over my body.

She enters another digit into me, making my eyes roll back and my toes curl as my climax starts to build very quickly.

"D-Danielle..." I moan out. "Yes?" She says while studying my face as my cheeks are burning red hot from the wonderful feelings she is making me feel. "I'm c-close..." I say and she smiles. "Good, I want to feel you all over my fingers. Just show me how bad you have fantasized about this huh?!" Danielle seduces me with her wonderful ways of saying her sentences. "S-so bad..." I moan as my hips start to rock faster against her pumping fingers.

"Show me. Hanni!" Danielle moans and it takes me a second to realize that she is working herself down there too with her free hand. With a few more pumps, my hips buck and knees lock before I scream out in ecstasy. "FUCK DANIELLE!!" I moan out her name as my liquids begin to flow all over her fingers.

"Oh yes Hanni! MHM~" Danielle moans when she climaxes and pulls her fingers out, revealing to me just how coated they are with her juices.

Our panting is heard throughout my room, trying to come down from our high, and trying to stop my body from shaking due to our post activity.

Danielle lays next to me and we are stuck staring at my ceiling with our chest rising and falling heavily. "You're lucky..." Danielle mutters out making me glance at her. "What do you mean?" I ask and she faces me. "Never done it with a fan...let alone a clearly obsessed fan..." Danielle lowly chuckles making me glance back at the ceiling feeling embarrassed.

"Hanni...just how much do you know about me?" Danielle asks me making me shut my eyes, wanting to disappear from this situation. "A lot..." I say and she makes me look at her. "Like what?" She quirks up an eyebrow. "Well..." I swallow a lump in my throat, "I know you love carrots, love the color baby blue, have a thing for naming everything Jerry, love The Beach Boys, you know how to surf ever since you were younger when your dad taught you, you-" Danielle covers my mouth while giggling.

"Wow! You seem to be in love with me! You know almost everything about me!" Danielle chuckles making me blush, she's not wrong I am in love with her-

"And yet...I know nothing about you..." We stare into each others eyes. "What do you want to know?" I show a small crooked smile.

"I want to know everything about you Hanni.." She shows one of her bright smiles at me.

Alright don't faint Hanni DONT FAINT!!!!!!

*******************
So yes Danielle is physically attracted to Hanni but now...she seems to want to know more about her....any guesses 😏