12.

Hanni

"Danielle! We can't just leave my fri-" Danielle quickly attached her lips to mine as she shut the door behind me, pinning me to the door of her room. Her lips disconnect from mine, "I don't care... I've missed you so much!" Danielle almost whines as she makes eye contact with me. My face immediately burns up from the blush.

"I-I've missed you too Danielle." I smile at her and see her smile with her bottom lip caught between her teeth, luring me in as our lips connect in a passionate kiss once again. Danielle's hands rest on both side of my hips as she pulls me impossibly closer to her warm body. I smile between our kiss as her hands snake in under my shirt and caress my abdomen.

Danielle breaks the kiss and pushes me onto her bed, straddling my lap in the process. I wrap my arms around her waist and flip our positions very swiftly. Danielle's hands wrap around my neck pulling me back into a passionate kiss. Our lips fit together perfectly, like a key and lock. My tongue crosses her bottom lip smoothly, making her gasp and give me more of an entrance.

I place wet, small kisses all over her jawline, trailing down to the side of her neck. "Fuck~" Danielle moans once I suck on a certain spot on her neck. My hands work their way toward her chest, squeezing her breasts as my kisses never end.

I feel Danielle start moving her hips, thrusting them into mine in a desperate effort to feel me.

"Please~ Hanni.." She moans lowly as she grows more and more desperate for my heated touch. A smug smirk forms across my face at the desperation in my Danielle's voice, so adorable.

"What do you want me to do Danielle?" I ask with a little crack in my voice from being flustered. "Me! Touch me please!" She begs and grabs the palm of my hand, tracing it all over her body in such a needy manner.

I lay Danielle down on the bed, hovering over her carefully not to crush her. My lips trail down her neck, then placing light, wet kisses along her smooth collarbones that I love so much. My hand does the same, tracing along her body, touching places I've already touched, yet it still burns my entire body like fire.

Both of our clothing items have been long gone for a few minutes now as our bare bodies mold together as one, the heat only making us grow more and more desperate for each other. I crouch between Danielle's legs, both acting as a barrier between me and anything that cease to exist. I am swore to do and listen to whatever Danielle says, it's my job as her fan and as her...girlfriend?

My hands grip either side of her thighs, spreading her wide for only me to see and it's such a good view. I place a soft kiss on her center, making her hips buck up to me in want of more contact. I smile before closing the distance between me and my personal dessert before licking her slit in one long motion, making her tilt her head back into the mountain of pillows spread along her bed.

"Oh...my..god Hanni~" A long wantoned moan escapes her throat as her fingers lace within my hair, pulling me closer to where she wants me to continue. And so I did-

With licks and sucks of my tongue all over her center her body arches up off the bed, only the support of her elbows keeps her up as her head is thrown back in complete and utter pleasure while I do my best to suck the soul out of her.

"Fuck~ oh...don't stop Hanni.. please don't stop !" She moans so loudly I'm sure her member can hear and that makes me slightly nervous to go out and see them again-

I take my right hand and thrust inside of her with two fingers and my tongue works its magic on her cl!t.

The sight of a disheveled hair Danielle, propped up on one elbow while the other arm is smothering my head as deep as I can go into her, eyes rolled all the way back to her head as her climax quickly approaches her.

"Fuck Hanni!!~~" She moans so loud I clamp a hand over her mouth as I help her ride out her climax on my tongue before cleaning up the mess I created.

I position myself next to her, admiring her like I always do and always will do. "Why are you staring at me like that?" Danielle smiles at me before softly hitting my shoulder. "Because you're perfect Danielle, and you have yet to know it..." I smile back at her as a light shade of pink covers her now rosy cheeks.

"Don't be so cheesy Hanni. I don't know how I feel about this unspoken side of you-" She lightly chuckles and its music to my ears.

"Danielle...what are we?" I ask and she seems taken back from that question, I mean it was pretty unexpected of a question—

"What do you mean Hanni?" She inches closer to me. "I mean, we do these things....are we dating?" I ask with my bottom lip caught between my teeth as I was chewing on it in nervousness.

A soft sigh came out of Danielle's mouth, "I would give everything in the world to call you mine Hanni..." She brushes a strand of hair out of my face, "But we can't be seen in public...at least not yet..." Danielle says with a frown and I smile a little.

"As long as I know you are mine and you know I am yours, I don't care if the public knows." I say proudly making Danielle blush.

"Then...I guess you got yourself Danielle Marsh." Danielle smirks. "Please don't talk in third person...but yes Danielle marsh is mine." I chuckle because of how stupid cute Danielle could be.

Danielle marsh is mine...

******************
Let's pretend I wasn't gone for a few months...🫶🏻