8.

Hanni

After last night, Danielle and I just talked the night away. It was sweet and surreal to where I almost felt like I was dreaming...

I want to tell Hyein and Haerin so bad but I can't...this is an idol we are talking about and I trust Hyein and Haerin completely! With anything I tell them I know they won't tell but others can hear, and spread and I wouldn't want to damage Danielle career, that's how much I care about her.

"Hey Hanni Girl!" Hyein throws her giant self at me as I close my locker. "Hey! Where's haerin?" I ask because usually the cat girl is by the giant baby. "Well...she said she was sick." Hyein scratches her scalp in confusion. "Haerin? Sick? Is that even a thing? That girl has one of the strongest immune systems known to mankind!" I say sarcastically, half sarcastically.

"Yeah I don't know, when she called me she didn't sound too sick... maybe she just didn't want to come to school today?" Hyein shrugs as we sit down in our seats waiting for the teacher. "Why don't we stop by her place after school to 'check up on her'" I say while making quotation marks with my hands. Hyein smirks, "Ah yeah!" She giggles evilly.

-

"Haerin~ah! Open up!" I bang on her bedroom door since hyein and I already broke into the front door. Groans were heard from inside the room making us frown. "Move." Hyein shoves me out of the way before kicking the doorknob, breaking it and swinging the door open.

"HOLY SHIT!" Hyein screams making me startled and quickly look. "KIM MINJI? KANG HAERIN?" I scream and Haerin covers herself with her comforter. "Oh you- YOU CHEEKY LITTLE BITCH! YOU LIED TO US!" I point my finger at haerin who looks away from us, embarrassed. "You blew us off to get BLOWN OFF?!" Hyein scoffs, making Minji chuckle but be hit my haerin.

"You know- I'm not surprised...I saw the way you two were eye fucking each other at the gas station!" I squint my eyes at them and they both look away. "And don't act like I don't know about you and Danielle!" Minji says making me widen my eyes. "W-what?" I stutter and she smiles sarcastically at me. "I see the way you both look at each other, like y'all are a predator and a prey type shit. Don't you know that you can never be with an idol...she's famous and you are not. You know she has millions of fans wanting to date her and how will they react once they find out someone as normal like you steals the heart of Miss marsh? They will not like it one bit! You would know wouldn't you Hanni? Considering...YOU are probably one of those...fans?" Minji says to me.

"Minji..." Haerin grabs her arm to stop her. Minji yanks her arm away. "No. I'm just being honest! She needs a reality check, and that's the perfect one! You can never be with Danielle, Hanni! Whatever you guys got going on...won't last forever. People will find out, Danielle would drop you especially if it came to her career which she loves so much! Maybe even more than talks fling!" Minji chuckles and Haerin stands up, still with the cover wrapped around her body.

"ENOUGH! Minji, Out. Now!" Haerin shouts angrily and Minji rolls her eyes. "Just call me when you need me." Minji winks at Haerin who scoffs in disgust. "With that attitude of yours Minji, Never again. NOW GO!" Haerin pushes Minji out the door and I'm assuming out of the house since I heard the door slam.

Fling...right...how silly of me to think THE Danielle marsh would have ever fallen in love with a regular person like me. She can have anyone she wants, a very attractive idol at that, and surely...not me.

I sit on haerins floor, completely...zoned out? Blocking the world out? Heartbroken? I mean, how can I be heartbroken knowing exactly what I got myself into...or was I just being too Delusional again??

"Hanni..." Hyein sits next to me. "Is it true?" Hyein asks me. I glance at her with slightly glassy eyes, and nod my head. I lean on her shoulder as she wraps her arms around me and pats me in a comforting way. "Don't listen to her. She doesn't know what she's talking about, you and Danielle might still have a-"

"No. She's right Hyein~ah...how can an idol and regular person ever be together? It's impossible...it's like those kdramas where they come from different social classes, the rich and the poor..." I say as tears stream down my face.

"Hanni!" Haerin says as she finally has a shirt and some sweatpants on and comes to hug me, now this is a whole group hug. "Don't listen-" Hyein stops her, "She already did listen to her..." Hyein says and Haerin sighs.

"I'll stay away from Danielle..." I say and they both look at me with a slight frown. "I'll just...admire her from a far...." I show a sad smile, the corner of my lips twitching due to the strong urge of wanting to bawl my heart out right then and there...

Should've known it was too good to be true.......

************************
So how many of you relate to this story so far? And be honest...no judgement here! I am delusional as well and madly in love with Hanni😕💔