💕

Y/n is a normal girl and have a normal life normal job lives in 1 room apartment doesn't talk with many people.

One day due to heavy pain in stomach she went to visit doctor. She doesn't know that now her life is going to change completely.

Y/n entered the cabin and see a man with broad shoulders was sitting in chair and was reading her file.

Jungkook look up and was mesmerized by her beauty and started checking her out. And decided he wants her. He told her to sit down.

And started asking questions. He told her to lay on the table. She layed. He told her to lift her top and started to check on her stomach.

Jungkook asked "Do you feel any pain on your sex part?"  To which y/n just blink her eyes.

Jungkook again asked. To which y/n replied "What is that?". Jungkook was looking at her dumbfolded. Then smirked. So innocent So cute So MINE.

He told her to remove her top but y/n said "Ahjuma said not to remove your clothes in front of any strangers "

Jungkook though for a while and was satisfied with her answer and told "But sweetcandy I am your doctor if I can't check it properly then how will I treat you?"

Y/n though for a while and removed her top. Jungkook was mesmerized but the size of her cherries he kept his hand there and pressed it hard. Moan escape from her lips.

Y/n said " Ahh.. its paining doctor" Jungkook stopped and y/n opens her eyes then Jungkook said "Looks like the paining is too much" To which y/n nodded.

Jungkook smirk and said "Ok wear your top we have to leave now" Y/n looked at him he continued "I have to take you somewhere there only your treatment is possible "

To which y/n nodded and wear her top. Jungkook smirked now I am going to mold you into a perfect little submissive and wife material.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Do vote and comment 🙏

.
.
.
.
.