💟

After two days

Jungkook started to flirt more with her. Y/n started to feel something different by jungkook closeness. She wants jungkook to be always near her.

Today she was so excited as she is getting tattoo and that to by JUNGKOOK  by that though she started blushing. She got ready and left to call jungkook.

She knocked on his door by getting no response she slowly opened the door and at the same time bathroom door opened and jungkook came just by towel hanging around his waist.

Seeing this she started blushing and told him to come outside and went away from there. Jungkook started laughing by seeing her reaction and get dressed and went out with her.

They reached to a tattoo shop which is of his friend. He took her to a private room and make her sit. He went near her neck and started removing her hair sensually y/n breath heavily.

Seeing his effect on her he smirked.  And went towards her ear and said very lowly and sensually "What design you want kitten" Goosebumps appeared on her skin and her lips parted.

Y/n said shuttering "Bu..Butter..Butterfly" Jungkook bend down and kissed her neck and whispered "Sure princess"

When the needle attached on her skin she yelled and jump from her seat and said "T....Too much painful I....I....Don't want it".

Jungkook held her and hugged her tightly and whispered sweet things in her ears. She finally relaxed and slowly detached herself and started blushing. Jungkook shook his head and went away from there and spend the day together by roaming in city.

After 1 week

Today jungkook's uncle is going on a business trip for two weeks. Jungkook started to dance internally.

Jungkook uncle said "Jungkook I am going take care of yourself and your aunt"
Jungkook smirked internally and thought 'Don't worry I will not only take care of her but also her needs' but told "Sure uncle No need to say such a things"

After 2 days

Jungkook is home today so they decided to watch movies together they sat in y/n room and started to watch movies. But the sexual tension between them is high.

Suddenly jungkook hugged her. Y/n startled but soon relaxed. After sometime jungkook started rubbing his legs with her as she is wearing shorts soon goosebumps appeared on her body.

Jungkook hand slowly went up and he touched her clothed pussy. And started massaging it. Y/n took a deep breath to relax herself. After 15 minutes she cum in her underwear only.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Do vote and comment 🙏
.
.
.
.
.