💟

Mature content
If you are uncomfortable so please skip this part.
Only for 18+ audience
Read at your own risk
Warning ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️
If uncomfortable don't read but please don't report

Jungkook pov:-

Seeing her reaction to my touch I feel satisfied. Slowly I turned her towards me and started kissing her and removed her shorts and panty.

I broke the kiss and removed her top and bra also. Now she is fully naked under me. And I must say what a beautiful body she is having. 

I looked in her eyes to see if there is any type of hesitation or not. But her eyes are filled with lust just like mine.

I again started kissing her and with my hands I started massaging her bossom. She moan but due to kissing her voice is not audible.

I started kissing her neck and shoulder and started making hickeys. I went down and took her nipple in my mouth and that feeling I can't describe.

I started sucking it and massaging other nipple with my finger and thumb. Started grinding myself with her. I kissed her stomach and went down.

I slowly opened her legs and damn that glistening pussy by seeing it I can definitely cum but somehow controlled myself. I kissed her inner thighs and started eating her pussy after torturing it enough I said "Cum for me Kitten" and she cumed.

I immediately got up and removed my boxer. Her eyes widened by seeing my size. I tore a condom and wore it. And lined near her entrance.

But she suddenly stopped me I thought I can't control now and she stopped me and took deep breath and asked "What happen Kitten? Don't worry I will gentle "

But she said "Well... I....I...I only had sex 1 time only" and she blushed.
I look shocked is an understatement then I asked "Why and when?"

She said "Because your uncle is busy and I have done it 3 months ago." I thought it will be damn hard to enter her.

So I took a deep breath and said "Relax and If you feel more pain then scratch me and bite my shoulder ok?" She nodded.

I slowly entered her but tears formed in her eyes. I started kissing her and further added into her slowly. I took deep breath and slowly pulled out and kissed her and entered inside her in one go.

Her eyes widened and tears started to flow from her eyes. She scratch my back and bit my lower lip hard. I left her Lips and started kissing her neck and shoulder.

She tap on my shoulder and asked me to move. I started to move into her slowly seeing her adjusted my length I slowly increased my speed.

She said "Ahhh faster...Jungkook fast"
And by listening to her moan I lost it and started fucking her fast. Only sound of moan groans and skin slapping can be heard.

After 2 hours

I finally stopped and went to clean myself and took a towel to clean her. And slept beside her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Do vote and comment 🙏
.
.
.
.
.
.