💟

Mature content
If you are uncomfortable so please skip this part.
Only for 18+ audience
Read at your own risk
Warning ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️
If uncomfortable don't read but please don't report

After 2 weeks

Jungkook uncle came 2 days ago. And when Jungkook and y/n get time they fuck each other.

In morning

Y/n is serving breakfast to her husband suddenly her husband asked "Where is Jungkook" Y/n body became stiff by listening to his question.

She took a deep breath and said "He came late at night so he is sleeping " Her husband nodded her head and started eating his breakfast.

Y/n said "I will be back after taking shower" saying this she went away.

In bathroom

As soon as she entered and lock the door someone pulled her and started kissing her. Soon he tore her clothes and there she is standing fully naked breathing heavily.

Jungkook also removed his clothes and wrapped her legs around his torso amd entered inside her in one go.

She screamed. Jungkook said "Slowly kitten slowly do you want my uncle to know what is happening inside the bathroom " Y/n shook her head and keep one hand on her mouth.

Jungkook is watching her each and every action carefully and increases his speed.

After 30 minutes

Knock
Knock
Knock

Someone is knocking bathroom door. Y/n eyes widened she told Jungkook "Leave me. Your uncle is outside." But Jungkook didn't stop and said "Should we open the door and tell uncle how my aunt is enjoying my fucking. How many time she cummed on my dick. How I fucked her both the holes mercilessly. Tell me my Kitten."

Y/n shook her head. Suddenly they hear "Y/n dear are you okay? You are inside from half an hour. Is everything okay?"

Jungkook whisper "Say something my dear aunt because I won't leave you till I am done"

Y/n took a deep breath and opened her mouth to say but Jungkook increased his speed due to which moan left from her mouth.

Uncle said "Y/n are you okay?"
Y/n said "Yes..Yess I am...ok..okay."

Jungkook pinched her nipple roughly and said "Tell them to lock the door and leave. You are coming in 10 minutes"

Y/n said "You can leave Ahh.."
Suddenly jungkook took her nipple in his mouth and started eating.

Uncle said "Y/n...Y/n...are you okay?"
Y/n said "I am okay. You close the door and leave I will come in 10 minutes "

After 10 minutes

Jungkook said "Go and I want you in my room. Naked on my bed as I am not done by you yet" kissed her and left from there.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Do vote and comment 🙏
.
.
.
.
.
.