💟

Mature content
If you are uncomfortable so please skip this part.
Only for 18+ audience
Read at your own risk
Warning ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️
If uncomfortable don't read but please don't report

After 1 week

After dinner they all are sitting and watching movie. Y/n is sitting between them. Uncle is covered in one blanket and y/n on another.

Soon Jungkook started sneezing Y/n tells "Jungkook come we will share a blanket otherwise you will catch a cold"
Jungkook nodded innocently and wrapped himself in a blanket.

His hand moved towards her breast and pinched her nipple. Y/n eyes widened by feeling this. She turned towards Jungkook but his focus is kn movie.

He started playing with her nipples after satisfying he moved downward and going to finger fuck her but y/n suddenly stood up and said "I am tired. I am going to sleep." Saying this she went away.

Jungkook got confused by her behavior. He took out his phone and messaged "Are you okay?" Y/n just replied hmm.

Jungkook said "In my room sharp 12 and I am not taking no as an answer "

In midnight

His door get opened and y/n walked in. Jungkook said "What happened?"
Y/n said "Just got my periods "

Jungkook hummed and said "How about trying something new. Like blowjob"

Y/n eyes widened and she shook her head and said "No I haven't done anything like this. How....how can I...I can't "

Jungkook held her hands and said "Just the way you trusted on me with your body, like you trusted on me with your anal hole, just like that trust me with this. If you don't like we won't do again ok?" Saying this he kissed her lips slowly.

Y/n body got relaxed and nodded her head. Jungkook tells "Now open my shirt " she do it "Now remove your top" she do it "Now my pants" she do it "Now your bra" she do it.

Jungkook laid her on his bed and started kissing her nipples roughly after satisfying by his art he left her. And tells "Now on your knees and remove my boxer"

There stood his dick in his full glory. Jungkook patted her head and said "Now rub it and then took it in your mouth like a good kitten ok?"

Y/n nodded her head and do as she is told. But it is not fitting in her mouth.  Jungkook groaned and hold her hair from back side and pushed his dick more into her mouth.

Tears started coming out from her eyes as it passed her throat. Y/n held his thighs tightly. Jungkook started moving her head more fastly.

After 30 minutes

Finally it ended. Jungkook with a loud groan came into her mouth. He removed it when he sees that she has drinked it.

Jungkook patted her head and help her to stand up as she is not feeling her legs and her mouth is paining. He kissed her lips to taste himself feeling satisfied he told "Sleep kitten you had done very good job. Just like a good girl my kitten is"

Y/n smiled and snuggle more into his chest and sleep.

Like this when they got time and when they are alone they fuck each other.

THE END💟💟💟💟

.
.
.
.
.
.
Do vote and comment 🙏
.
.
.
.
.
.