💕

Mature content
If you are uncomfortable so please skip this part.
Only for 18+ audience
Read at your own risk
Warning ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️
If uncomfortable don't read but please don't report

Next morning

Jungkook woke up by feeling weight on his chest and started starring at her he bend a little and kissed her lips and went to gym.

After 2 hours he came y/n is still sleeping he went to wake her up he whisper in her ear "Sweetcandy wake up"  Y/n moan and shifted to another side.

Jungkook chuckled and take her in his arms he removed the blanket and carry he to washroom and by removing her shirt (which is actually his) he held her and make her sit in bathtub along with him.

Y/n got startled by feeling water around her body she started looking here and there then her eyes landed on him and got startled and started blushing and look down but when she saw that she is not wearing anything she started blushing more.

Jungkook chuckled and entered his finger inside her and started fingering her she started to moan. He started biting her neck, shoulder and started massaging her cherries and pinched them roughly.

By this torture y/n moan loudly and came on his finger. He started cleaning her while  she was breathing heavily.

He made her wear dress and wore himself. He took the papers which was signed by y/n and submitted to court (Yes they are the papers of marriage).

At night

Jungkook came and see that y/n already came and was waiting for him near doors. He started to feel warmth inside his chest. After dinner both went to there room.

Mature content

Jungkook came and lock the door and turned toward y/n. He goes towards a wine cabinet and prepare a glass of wine and sat on the couch.

He motion her to came near him and told her "Strip". Y/n looks at him in confusion Jungkook sighted and told "Remove your clothes sweetcandy"

Y/n blushed but started doing as she was told. After some minutes she is completely bare in front of his eyes.
He patted his lap she understood and started walking toward him.

As she is one hand distance away he pulled her and make her sit on him by keeping her legs on either side of him.
Jungkook looks into her eyes but she is shy so she started looking down.

Jungkook ordered her "Remove my shirt babygirl"  Y/n started to remove his shirt and then belt and then pant as she was told. Now he is only in his boxer.

Jungkook told "Sit on your knees babygirl " and finished his drink in one go. Jungkook told her to remove his underwear and she removed it.

There stood his junior in his full glory y/n was looking at him curiously. Jungkook told her to touch it. Shiver ran down his spine by feeling her soft hands on his.

Y/n asked "Are you also having health problems" Jungkook nodded innocently (which he is not) and asks her "Will you help me?"  Y/n innocently nodded her head.

Jungkook told her to rub it and open her mouth wide and suck it.
Y/n is not even able to take half of it in her mouth. Jungkook held her hair and thrusted into her mouth she started coughing and tears started to come out of her eyes.

Jungkook started slowly but then increased his speed and told "Babygirl I am giving you a special liquid you have to drink it other wise I won't talk to you"  Y/n quickly nodded her head and Jungkook reached his organism. He emptied himself in her mouth. Which she drink but some come out of her mouth.

Jungkook patted her head and said "Good Girl. Now you also will get reward" By saying this he picked her in his arms and started kissing her and laid her on bed.

He kissed her neck, jaw, breast,  and started eating her pussy like a hungry man she came in his mouth. He slowly detached his mouth form her pussy and make himself comfortable between her legs.

Jungkook whisper "Babygirl if it pains then scratch me and focus on my kiss only " Y/n slowly said "Yes Daddy"

Jungkook entered his tip in her and she started crying. Jungkook took a deep breath and started kissing her and entered inside her in one go.

Y/n voice got muffled between his lips but she bit his lower lip harder and metallic take spread into there mouth. Tears started to flow her eyes his back was also scratch.

Jungkook slowly started to massage her breast and kiss her mutter sweet things in her ear by seeing her relaxed he slowly pull out his dick only a tip is inside her and entered her.

Her whole body shook at the force and continues to thrust inside her more wildly this continues till she became unconscious and don't have a little amount of energy left.

Jungkook slowly pull out and went to washroom to clean himself and bought wet towel and cleaned her. Pick her in his arms slowly changed the bedsheet and laid her he also laid beside her but not before applying ointment on her pussy. She hissed and slept.

He kissed her forehead and lips and attached her to him and slept peaceful.

.
.
.
.
.
Do vote and comment 🙏
.
.
.
.
.