💕

Soon y/n and Jungkook reached to y/n apartment as Jungkook told y/n to collect her things as to cure her she has to stay in his house.

Y/n quickly packs her bag and went with him. She was feeling nervous so she asks "Is my illness to hard to cure?"

Jungkook smirked and told himself 'I don't think so you will be easily molded in wife material' but replied " Yes it will take approximately 2 months, but don't worry you will be cured" To which y/n smile and nodded.

Soon they reached to Jungkook house y/n was mesmerized by its beauty.  Jungkook took her to his room and said to rest for sometime.

Y/n got freshen up and slept. At dinner time Jungkook woke her up and they had dinner together. Jungkook was not feeling lonely and y/n also.

In bedroom

Jungkook told y/n to wear this and came out to start her treatment.
Y/n got inside the bathroom and got startled to see 2 piece of clothes. Then she hear Jungkook voice "There should be only the clothes which is in bag should be on your body. Nothing more"
Y/n gulped and wear it.

She stare in mirror and gulp hard and come out of the bathroom

Jungkook was mesmerized by her beauty her cherries are not small they are spilling out of this lingerie.

He motion her to come and told "Now what I am doing and teaching you should be remain between us you should not disclose to any other person okay?" To which y/n nodded

Jungkook took out some paper and told her to sign it. Y/n signed them he keep that paper safely and motined y/n to sit on his lap. Y/n started blushing so Jungkook just pulled her towards him and make her sit on his lap.

.
.
.
.
.
Do vote and comment 🙏

.
.
.
.
.